𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟣

Billie's•POV

"Babe, what are you doing?" I snicker while asking Kaylee. She was wrapping a tight-ass waist trainer around her stomach, and for what?

"I'm getting ready to go to the gym."

"For what?" I ask curiously while sitting up and acting like I was throeing Mayalin in the air, making her smile.

"Because I've gotten fat ever since I had My, and I hate the way my body looks now," she said, not even looking at me but still concentrating on making the waist trainer as tight as it could be.

"Babe you look fineee," I groaned. I hate when people I love doubt themselves and put themselves down. That's possibly got to be the most annoying shit ever.

And seeing the love of my life Kaylee, doing it makes me sad and upset. Kaylee has always downplayed her looks. I tell her all the time that she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Yeah suree," she said lowly and sarcastically. "Kaylee come over here." She looked up at me through the mirror not moving a muscle.

"Didn't I say to get over here? Don't make me repeat myself," I sternly told her.

She huffed and made her way over to me and stood in front of the bed where I was sitting. "What have I told you about doubting yourself? I told you to stop doing that shit."

I grabbed one of her hands with my free hand since I was holding My with the other. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world."

She dropped her head when I said that and just stared at her feet. "Look at me, mama." She lifted her head and I could see faint tears trying to escape her eyes.

"I'm serious, baby. You are so beautiful. Not just outside but inside too..everything about you is so beautiful. Your body face is beautiful and your body is just the same. So there's no reason why you should feel insecure about your body..it looks just fine."

At this point, there were full-on tears streaming down her face. "Don't ever let me hear you say anything negative about yourself again. You literally are the definition of perfection."

"It's okay if you wanna make improvements on yourself, even though you don't really need them. But if you want to go to the gym go ahead I'm not stopping you from doing that. But you need to walk in and out of that gym with the mindset of knowing that you are just as beautiful walking into that gym, as you are coming out."

I brought her hand up to my lips and gave it a kiss on the back of it. I rubbed the part that I kiss with the pad of my thumb, almost as if I was trying to knead my kiss into her flesh.

"You're always making me cry," She laughed as she brought both of her hands up to her eyes and wiped away her tears.

"Well, this time it was for a good reason."

"Yeah true. I really needed to hear that. Thank you, baby. I love you," she told me before leaning down and giving me a passionate kiss on the lips.

"But fuck you for making me cry in front of My."

"Her ass is half asleep she doesn't know what's going on," I told her while turning around to showcase My to her who was indeed, half asleep.

"But anyways have fun at the gym, try to avoid paps... OH! and bring me one of those nasty ass protein cookies."

"Alright bye Billie," she said giving My a kiss on the cheek. "Wheres my kiss at?,"I pouted. She rolled her eyes and leaned in giving me a couple of pecks on the lips, and walked downstairs.