𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟫

Billie's•POV

I woke up to some loud ass crying. That's pretty much how it's been for the past few days since we got from the hospital.

I look over at my phone and see that it's barely five in the morning. This girl just doesn't like to sleep.

I look over to see Kaylee asleep. She's been very attached to My. (mayalins nick name)

She never wants to put her down or anything and she hates when she cries.

I barely got her to go to sleep last night. I get up from the bed and walk over to the other side of our room and pick her up out of her bed.

And push the pacifier that had fell out, back in her mouth.

The doctor said that it's best to have new borns sleep in our room for at least the first four to six months.

I picked her up and quietly left the room. I began rocking her in my arms as I walked down the stairs.

"You hungry?" I asked her. She just stared at me with big eyes while sucking on her pacifier.

"You want some eggs?" I jokingly asked her once I got the kitchen. But again, she just looked at me.

"You don't even know what those are huh?" I really wish I knew what she was thinking because she's just staring at me.

I walked up to the fridge and opened it looking for the milk that Kaylee pumped, "Damn, where yo' mama put that bag of titty milk?"

"I guess you just gonna have to drink from mine.." I playfully sighed. Her eyes started getting glossy and she looked like she was going to start crying.

"Damn fuck you then. Milk don't even come from my tittys anyways.. How do you even know what I'm saying?" I asked looked down at her.

I finally found the milk that Kaylee pumped and put it on the counter.

I walked over to My's baby moses basket and laid her in there before giving her a quick kiss on her forehead.

I walked over to the counter and got the little bag of breast milk and poured it in one of her baby bottles.

I put the bottle in the microwave and warmed it up for a little bit.

Once I was done I screwed the top on and shook it over my arm to see if it was too hot or not.

It was the perfect tempurture so I grabbed the bottle and walked over to My, and picked her up. I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch while taking out her pacifier and feeding her, her bottle.

I cut on the TV being cautious of the volume, so that I won't wake up Kaylee.

"Damn.. mommy's titty milk is good isn't it?" I asked My with a snicker. She was fucking that shit up.

Had the milk dripping down the sides of her face and everything.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and turned on netflix to finish watching orange is the new black.

"Baby, can you make me some of those breakfast sandwich things that I showed you on tiktok?" I begged.

Kaylee woke up a little over thirty minutes ago, and was so happy that I had already fed, cleaned, and changed Mayalin.

So she just went straight to making breakfast.

"Yeah sureee Billie. Go check on my baby. She's been extremely quiet and I know she's not sleep."

I walked over to her basket that was on the floor in front of the TV in the living room, and saw that she was deadass watching tv.