𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟪

April 9th 2021 5:30pm
Kaylee's•POV

"But whyyy Billie?"

"Because that's fucking weird!" She yelled back.

I felt hot tears start to form in my eyes.

"No no no no baby stop crying please. I didn't mean to yell at you." She said panicked as she engulfed me in a hug.

"Y-y-you called m-m-me weird though."

"No I didn't call you weird, I called what you said. weird.. that's all baby please stop crying. You know I hate when you cry," She begged while pulling me into her lap.

I buried my head into her shoulder and just kept crying.

I am now nine months pregnant, and I'm due in about two weeks. And let me tell you.. my pregnancy hormones have been kicking. my. ass.

Me and Billie were watching tv and she got the bright idea to watch porn together. So you know naturally I was like.. why not?

So we were just scrolling on pornhub and one of the first videos on the home page was a girl pegging her boyfriend.

So me being a dumbass, I asked billie if I could do that to her. I was completely joking because why the fuck would I want to peg her?

Especially with this big ass belly?

Plus I already know that Billie is against anything going up or near her ass. But she wanted to go the extra mile and call me names.

Now I normally wouldn't give a fuck about being called weird but for some reason that really hurt my feelings.

I've been so sensitive with everything. Everything makes me cry or makes me mad as fuck.

Like The other day Billie came into the bathroom to take a shit while I was showering, and I let her have it.

flashback

"I don't care Billie! If i'm taking a fucking shower I'm not trying to smell your nasty ass shit!," I yelled at her as I was lotioning up my body.

"Kaylee it's not that seriousssss. I don't care when you do that to me while I'm showering, so what's the big deal?"

"I honestly can't stand you. You get on my fucking nerves! So you can sleep on the couch tonight since you don't know 'WhAts ThE bIg DeAl'."

end of flashback

So I guess it's safe to say that this baby needs to come out asap.

"Wanna get some food?" She mumbled into my ear.

My mood immediately changes and I pull back with a bright smile on my face.

"Oh my God can we get wendy's!?" I ask her feeling
my excitement over take me.

"Yeah sure," she said laughing and tapping my thigh to get off of her.

I really love food.

7:00pm

"Want me to finger you?" Billie pulled away with her chest heaving up and down.

We're in bed making out. Another thing about these pregnancy hormones, is that if I'm not mad or crying, I'm horny.

But Billie decided to not fuck me at all once I had hit my five month mark in the pregnancy.