A loud sigh escaped Sakura as she knew that now she would have to face the backlash of missing school and skipping out on her committee duties. Just as she went to respond to one of Hibari's messages, her phone began to ring. Hibari's name was on the screen and Sakura felt her heart racing. She took a deep breath, calmed herself down and then answered the phone. "Hello?"

Earlier that day Hibari had been waiting for Sakura to arrive at school to do their morning fight as usual. But when she didn't show he instantly called her. It only annoyed him when her phone went straight to voicemail. He thought nothing of it until a break between classes where he expected her to show up to his office. When she didn't arrive after five minutes he went hunting for her.

Hibari arrived at her classroom where one of the students fearfully informed him that she was marked absent that day. This annoyed him even more and went to hunt down the cherry blossom's best friend in a different classroom. There he called out to Hinamori Yuna. Scared, Yuna went over and shut the classroom door behind her. "Have you heard from Yakumo?" Yuna frowned. "No I haven't. She didn't even message me to let me know she wasn't coming to school today." she commented, pulling out her phone. "Can you try calling her?" Hibari asked, assuming that Sakura was purposely avoiding him for whatever reason. Yuna nodded and called Sakura's phone, putting it on speaker for Hibari to hear as well. They were both disappointed as Sakura's phone went straight to voicemail for Yuna as well. A low growl escaped Hibari's throat and allowed Yuna to return to her classroom.

He stormed off pulling out his phone and calling Sakura once more despite knowing it would go to voicemail again. The young skylark ended up meeting up with Kusakabe who only succeeded in making his mood even more foul. The question Kusakabe asked was "Why are you so concerned about where Sakura-san went to?" It had caused Hibari to ponder why he was putting so much energy into finding this one student. He had never gone out of his way to look for any of the other committee members when they missed a day. If anything he had beaten one of his men if they missed a day without notice. So what made Sakura so different? These thoughts only enraged Hibari more and he continued his search for the missing student.

At the end of the school day he had no luck in finding Yakumo Sakura. He was in a very irritable mood for he had missed all his naps and any little sound ended up pissing him off. Once more he pulled out his phone and gave the girl a call. Only this time, something happened that he didn't expect. "Hello?" he heard on the other line.

"You're okay..." he mumbled. A sense of relief flushed over his body.

Sakura frowned and glanced at her phone. She had thought she heard Hibari's voice but he wasn't saying anything. "Hibari?" she called out to him.

Hibari's breath hitched before he was filled with anger once again. "Where have you been Yakumo? You missed an entire day of work, and did not inform me of your absence." he lectured her.

Sakura knew this would happen but now being lectured by him made her feel both childish and rebellious. So in true Princess style she replied, "Well I didn't know I signed up to inform you of every single thing I do"

Hibari's nose twitched. He opened his mouth to say something more to lecture the girl but instead Sakura cut him off.

"I wasn't feeling well this morning and ended up sleeping most of the day. My attendant turned off my phone to make sure I slept and recovered so I wouldn't miss another day of school. I"m sure my guardian called the school this morning to report my absence." She lied.

Hibari froze upon hearing that. It wasn't impossible but he had to ask, "How are you feeling now?"

That surprised Sakura and she felt herself blushing as she looked down and said, "I'm doing better."