One man stood up all bloody and pointed his finger at the Princess. "Who are you?" he demanded putting on a front of being tough. The air around Sakura was different when it came to her being the role she was meant to take. She looked down at this man despite him being taller than her. "I am Yakumo Sakura, leader of the Yakumo Yakuza." She introduced herself. As soon as she was done speaking, the men that came with her all got on one knee bowing to her. Momokyokai's eyes widened as he dropped to his knees. "Please, princess, spare me." he begged for mercy.

She stalked over to him, her heels clacking on the floor. The blood and bodies clearly didn't bother her. Once she reached him she placed a foot on his head and slammed him into the ground below her. "You've already disrespected both my Yakuza, and my territory. Or did you forget that I simply allowed you all to exist. Did you forget that at any given moment I could have sent an army here to eliminate you all from existence?" The man whimpered in fear. She took her foot off his head then squatted down and lifted his head so he could meet her soft brown eyes.

The man looked up at her and a glimmer of hope was shown only to be dashed away as her eyes turned cold and a smirk grazed her lips. "Pathetic." she said, standing up looking down upon him again. He grabbed her ankle. "Please Princess. I swear we will not be another nusices to you. Allow my friends and I to leave and we will disappear. I promise it in blood." he begged her. But the mere action of touching Sakura upset Miki enough that he was already up and dashing towards Sakura. Kai on the other hand radiated anger off his skin like a winter coat in summer.

Miki grabbed the man by the neck and held him against the wall. He started choking. "You do not deserve to touch her highness. You only have the right to respond to her because she spoke to you first." he growled out. "Miki." Sakura called her loyal guard by his name, instantly calming him down. The other members of the Momokyokai Yakuza were shaking in fear, for the mere fact that a 14 year old was not only controlling this Yakuza but it also seemed that they were so loyal to her that they didn't question her despite being older and more experienced than her.

Miki lowered the man to his feet but he refused to move or let any of the other trash come near his princess. "Normally I would tell you all to get out of Namimori and never return but there is one problem with that." The Momokyokai looked scared. "I have an impression to make." she said with a smirk on her face. "Therefore you must all go...if you know what I mean." the man's eyes widened for a split second before a loud snapping was heard. Miki had snapped the man's neck and then let his body drop to the floor. Another member of the Momokyokai Yakuza screamed and then a bloodbath broke out in the rundown warehouse. Miki stayed by Sakura as the rest of her team killed and cleaned up the bodies of the Momokyokai Yakuza.

A few hours later, tarped cover bodies were being loaded into a moving truck. Kai was holding up a clipboard as he oversaw the entire operation. Miki on the other hand stayed with Sakura. "Princess, you haven't eaten since this morning." he informed her. "It's nothing to worry about, Miki. I'll eat when this is done with." she quietly told him to shut up about it all.

The sun was starting to set when the whole situation had finally been dealt with. "I'll take care of the truck and everything, then report to you later." Kai said bowing to her. "Thank you Kai, I'll have Miki take me home, while I make the phone call to Reborn, and Bucking Horse" she shared. Kai nodded his head once more then got in the truck to drive off.

Sakura let out a sigh and pulled out her phone. It had been off all day and now she would have to face a new problem named Hibari Kyoya. She turned on her phone and let it start up before it began to vibrate and chime uncontrollably. The phone finally became quiet after three minutes. She checked and saw that she had missed 30 phone calls and had 20 messages. Ten of those phone calls were from Hibari himself, 15 phone calls were from Kusakabe and the last 5 were from Yuna. Sakura figured Yuna tried to call her for both the schoolwork she missed that day and to warn her about Hibari. The 20 messages confirmed Sakura's suspicions on why she had missed phone calls. Most of the messages were from Hibari demanding her location and why she wasn't at school. A few other messages from Kusakabe asked both how she was and why she wasn't at school. Yuna's message was questions asking if she should stop by Sakura's house to drop off her schoolwork.