Chapter 41: The Balance Between Light and Dark Tipped

Mulai dari awal

The Hyods were now standing in the Rothom Archives.

Blackthorn was in the front while Hyperiown, Hallious, and Demetah stood on his left in a straight line, elevating their hands towards his back while on the right Valliantious, Ponthious and Heliocana did the same.

Blackthorn was staring at the hooded figure who was desperately trying hold on to the large Archive figure as white lightning electrocuted him while he summoned numerous scrolls.

"Blackthorn as current leader of the Hyods, you are the only one who can see what is happening. Since our brother absconded, we all cannot see what you will so we are depending on your accuracy," said a bold Valliantious.

"I understand dear brother," retorted Blackthorn.

He continued watching the Dark Warrior who held onto the version of the Rothom Archive while he grasped scrolls.

"What do you see dear brother?" asked Heliocana.

"The entity is a Dark Warrior that is for sure. It was not Onyx who disturbed the Balance and Order as you suspected," replied Blackthorn.

Hallious immediately interjected and reprimanded Heliocana for her words. She quickly but a little reluctantly apologised and continued ushering her strength towards Blackthorn.

"Go on Blackthorn," said Valliantious.

"He is grasping the Scroll of Alteration."

"Why would the Messiah of Darkness need to transform himself or his followers into another identity and for what purpose?" questioned a curious Hyperiown.

"We can detect anyone who is an impostor, especially if they are of Dark," commented Demetah, very awed and puzzled.

"He is grasping the Safeguard Scroll now."

"He is probably aware we are closing in on his location of hiding and needs it to cover his trail," suggested Ponthious.

"He grasped another scroll, and it is the Scroll of Conversion Rudiment," exclaimed Blackthorn, very bewildered.

"It sounds like he is planning on hiding someone of importance, transforming it with the Scroll of Alteration, changing its Rudiment with the Scroll of Conversion so it cannot be easily detected and giving it added protection with the Scroll of Safeguard," commented Hallious.

"Do you see anything else?" probed Valliantious.

"He has grabbed several other scrolls but I cannot see what they are and now he is leaving the room," replied Blackthorn.

"Just like Onyx said," interjected Valliantious to himself.

The room darkened, devouring the serene lights of the Archives. The elongated chandelier broke through the darkness and the now vanishing inner room of the Archives as the atmosphere of the Council Chamber reappeared piece by piece.

"How could such a vile warrior like that infiltrate the Archives without us knowing? It is impossible. He cannot be an Apprentice or warrior of ours and if he is, he still has no access to the room without our instructions," said a worried Heliocana.

"We do not know that, dear sister," replied Blackthorn while the light shifted to him to elucidate his suspicious green eyes.

He had a hunch on how a Dark Warrior was able to infiltrate the Archives without their knowledge. It had to do with the master builder himself.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Valliantious.

"Rothom told us we are the only ones who have access to his Archives but what if it was a lie."

"What if there is another way in and he told the Messiah of Darkness in order to reap his revenge for his imprisonment at our hands," suggested Blackthorn looking at each of his siblings, one after the other.

This was why they were not able to detect a presence of Dark in the Archives. Rothom would know of all the entrances and exits, maybe he was forced into divulging it or maybe he willingly gave it up.

Demetah and Hallious looked at Valliantious like he had the answer.

"I suppose it is a possibility," said Valliantious.

"No! Not a possibility. It is so. No Hyod would let something like the Messiah of Darkness rule this world," howled Blackthorn and the lime light enhanced his furious eyes.

He needed his brother to see Rothom for who he truly was. Rothom was not the kind and gentle hearted warrior they thought he was. He proved that the day he attempted to try and kill him, a Hyod but it was still not enough to convince his brother of Rothom's guilt.

"Blackthorn is right," reinforced Heliocana. "I am sure the master builder constructed more than one way into his impenetrable fortress. To ensure if there were any betrayals, he would still be able to gain access to his most prized possessions, without its masters knowing."

"I agree with them," said Ponthious, the lime light upon him. "Rothom has betrayed us once already and that is why he is, where he is. What is one more betrayal?"

Valliantious did not answer and it looked like the other Hyods had the same look of betrayal from Rothom on their faces.

"Brothers, sisters, if that is the case then be aware of any new comers into your Houses, your temples, your strong holds, your fortresses, be on the lookout at all times. Omegon is up to something and until we decipher what it is, know one of Light is safe," warned Valliantious.

His fellow Hyods nodded in agreement and dematerialized with their special Rudiment surrounding them. He watched them exit the room through the four doors which had opened up automatically.

Things would never be the same again. Some were happy to see him while others wished he stayed away, forever.  

Question:

1) What are your thoughts about he Hyods now that you have seen them interact with each other?

2) Who is happy to see the Lord of Wind back and who is not and why?