Birthday🎂(Five)

Start from the beginning

"Awww Fivey!!!" I walked towards Five while a tear formed to my eyes. And hugged him tightly while my head buried to his chest
"Happy Birthday Sweetheart." Five whispered to my ears while kissing my neck.
"You are a really good lier sometimes dimples." I mumbled while crying to his chest.
"And sometimes you believe me." Five said while kissing my cheeks.

*I chuckled

"Yes i do even though i know you're lying to me." I said while giggling.
"Sorry to interrupt your smooching but can we open gifts now?" Klaus said while whining.
"You know what his got a point maybe we should." Five said while planting a kiss on my forehead.

Y/n's POV❤️
Then we seated at the sofa while i seated at Five's lap while Allison,Vanya and Klaus seated at sofa while Luther, Diego and Ben seated at the floor holding they're gift's. Klaus first gave me his gift it was a silky gray robe,then Allison gave he her gift it was 5 set of lingerie,i looked at Five then he leaned to my ears then he whispered..."Wear it every day without my blazer sweetheart." Then he gave me his adorable smirk. After that Vanya gave me her gift it was a black sweater,Then Luther gave me his gift it was a black hoodie. Then Diego gave me his gift it was a gray dress,Then finally Ben gave me his gift it was black and white blanket.

(A/N:Since black is the most favorite color I'll change for y'all)

Then i looked at Five and leaned and whispered to his ear saying..."What about your gift to me dimples?" Then i looked at the other's while suddenly Five whispered saying...."Later at my room after this you'll find what your looking for.".Then Five's hand traveled to my inner thigh and rubbed it with his thumb while he is kissing my neck.

"Looks like it's time to cut the cake.I said while standing up from Five's lap.
"Finally cause i'm starving already." Klaus said while all of us burst into laughing and giggling,all of a sudden Five put me back to his lap kissing my cheek.

Y/n's POV ❤️
Vanya brought the cake to the living room table while Diego gave me his knife to cut the cake with Ben bringing the plates and the other utensils. I cut the cake and placed it on each plate. After a while we finished eating the cake and they begun to leave.

"So y/n me and Luther have to go cause Claire is left alone in the house. Allison said while hugging me.
"Oh yeah sure Allison take care. I said while hugging Allison and Luther.
"Actually y/n me to i have violin lessons tommorow."Vanya said while grabbing her violin case and kissed me on the cheek.
"Ok Vanya thank you for coming." I said while waving goodbye to Vanya then Vanya waves back.

"Uhm y/n i have to go too me and Eudora have a date tonight so."Diego said while blushing.
"Ohhh Diego has a date ok you can go..." I said while Klaus interupted me.
"Diego and Eudora sitting on a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G 3X." Klaus said while Ben put his hand to his forehead.
"Y/n we should go too Klaus needs some fresh air." Ben said pulling Klaus from the sofa.
"Hehehe ok Ben take care of Klaus."I said while kissing Ben to his cheek.
"I will" Ben said while holding a drank Klaus.

*Then there was silence inside the room.

"Can i have my gift now Fivey " I said while giving him a pouty face.
"Oh, sure, here you go sweetheart.". Five said handing me a box.
"What's in it?". I ask Five while i placed the box that is moving on my lap.
"Open it.". Five said at me while he placed a quick kiss to my cheek.

I opened the box then it revealed a... Puppy.

"What would you name her, sweetheart?". Five ask me.

"Hailey, would be her name.". I said to Five while he snuggled me to the couch while all of a sudden i yawned.

"Time for bed, sweetheart.". Five said while he carried me bridal style while i hold Hailey and snuggled to his chest and spatial jumped to our bedroom.

Five placed me on the bed gently with Hailey on my side and Five laid in front of me and put a strand of hair behind my ear and looked at me in the eyes.

"I want to grow old with you until my last breath.". Five said while he smiled at me.

"And i promise you i will be there on your last breath.". I said while Dive kissed me good night.

"Good night my sweetheart.". Five said shutting his eyes.

"Good night my old man.". I said before we drifted to our slumber.

For my Baby-lemon's:

Keep Calm because a princess was born on this day👑

Happy Birthday to me🍰

Please comment your birthday so that i know🥰

Thanks for all the reads,love y'all ❣️❣️❣️

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼

-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-