Bonus Chapter 2

Happy Reading...

*************************************

MAYRA KING POV.

"Love, wake up" I heard Asher say it for the fifth time.

"Leave me alone," I groaned, slapping his hand that was crawling on my body.

I heard him chuckle and his fingers moved around my body again.

"You are so lazy," he said, kissing my lips.

"Thanks to you." I said, opening my eyes to glare at him. He literally didn't let me sleep last night, not even once.

"Let me sleep, for some more time" I pleaded and turned my back to him.

I heard him groan and he came to the other side to face me.

I sighed at his childish behavior but liked it too. Spreading my arms open for him, he came closer and cuddled.

"You okay?" he asked and I hummed.

"Mayra, you have been tired all the time, you don't even eat properly and get irritated easily, are you on your periods? "

I jerked up from bed.

Shit.

I'm late... That means...

"Hey, what happened?" Asher asked, worrying.

"No, I'm fine Asher. I just remembered that I have a meeting to attend with Dylan and I'm late." I said, rushing towards the bathroom.

Shutting the door behind me, I leaned on it and took a deep breath.

Is it possible?

After getting ready I left the house without Asher's knowledge.

"Hello, Rose, I need your help." I called her.

*************

It has been a year and five months since our marriage and I guess I'm pregnant.

I mean I haven't tested yet but I'm getting a feeling.

I don't know how to feel about it. I'm happy, I'm nervous, I'm worried. Ughhh.

I don't know how Asher is going to take this news. He hates kids. But he can't hate his right?

I finally took the test and waited for 3 minutes.

Taking a step out of the bathroom looking at Rose who was tapping her leg on the floor impatiently.

"What is it?" she asked running towards me, snatching the pregnancy test.

"Oh my god... You're pregnant. Congrats girl" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I hugged her tightly. I can't believe I'm pregnant.

There is a life growing inside me.

Oh my, oh my.

" Hey, relax your shaking. Here, take a seat. "

"When are you going to tell him?" she asked.

"I don't know... When should I tell him?" I asked.

"That for you to decide." She replied.

'When should I tell him and how?' I thought.

After thinking about the whole day I was so damn tired. I even canceled all my meetings for today.