His Family Knows..!?

Hey, I'm back again with this new chapter.

Hope you enjoy it.

And sorry I was a little busy with my assignments, but I'll promise to make an update soon.

Thank you so much Bangtaniansforever for voting.
❤️❤️

Just to let you know I'm also an army.💜💜

*********************************

Mayra' (Crystal) pov.

Everything went smoothly in the meeting with Mr Morgan at Asher's house. Dinner was quite good. Mr Morgan, quite accepted our little act and really believed that we loved each other. It's been a week since the dinner and it went in a blur. Asher and I successfully managed to avoid each other for one week. Although I'm his assistant, we both still prefer to communicate through emails. I don't want to see him, because I know I would lose myself if we came across.

His handsome face compels me to forget all my reasons to despise him. So I just simply decided to wipe his existence from my imagination.

I was replying to emails when my intercom rang.

"Hel..."

"In my office." And the line went dead. This arrogant ass didn't even get me a chance to reply.

"Okay, " I replied even if the line was dead.

Wait..did he really call me? It was the first time in a week he had called me to his office. I knocked on his door and entered after hearing an answer.

"Get ready, we are going out for lunch." What? What am I going to do about his arrogant donkey!?

He didn't peek at me nor make eye contact. Just ordered me. And why would I go for lunch with him? I mentally thought and realized as he can't read my mind, I have to say it out loud.

"Nicholas, asked for us to have lunch with him at one of his restaurants, so stop wasting time and get your things, we are getting late." Did he really read my mind? I guessed confusingly. I realize I didn't even move an inch from my spot.

Murmuring a small okay, I left.

What just happened there? I shook my head and went to my office to grab my bag.

When I came back Asher was waiting for me in the lobby. As soon he saw me he marched towards the elevator, like trying to run away from me. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Jane watched everything and gave me a we-need-to-talk-latter look. I hurriedly rolled my fingers giving her a signal that we'll discuss this later and followed Asher.

There was a pregnant silence in the lift and It was killing me. "We need to act again, as we did at my house" Asher spat.

"I know." I replied. I know we made a deal on this. I said to my inner self.

We reached his car which was mesmerizing, I mean he has his collection of cars. Damn this guy is obsessed with them. Say the name and he has it all. Every luxurious brand in his collection. I must say he had a good taste in cars.

I was so lost by the interior of the car that I forgot to wear my seat belt. Asher sighed in annoyance and leaned towards me. His hands came past my face. My breath hitched with his sudden movement.