Meeting the Past

*********************************

Please vote and support my story. And do comments and share.

This story is getting too long than I have imagined. How do you like it long or short??

Let me know, please.

Enjoy reading.

*********************************

MAYRA' (CRYSTAL) POV.

I reached the huge wooden door and my stomach started tickling. It was not new at this point but that doesn't change the rate of my concern because I was very nervous to face him. Gathering all my courage I walked inside. The room was icy cold as usual and the bright light was coming through the huge windows making the area shine.

The place was packed with richness and glamour, but between this huge crowd my eyes looked for only one person.

I noticed the way everyone looked at me, some were shocked, some were confused and some girls even gave me death glares. I decided to ignore them all and focused my attention on my man in the center.

Wait did I just say, my man? I am getting crazy right?

Anyway, When our eyes met, he looked like a Greek God. Hell, he was the most handsome person I have ever seen. His perfect physique, perfect looks, perfect personality everything was perfect about him. When he introduced me as his love of life I felt really blessed and special. But in the corner of my heart knows this all was an act.

He rested his hand on my waist and looked at me with eyes filled with love and emotions. A slow song started to play in the background. We looked at each other like there was no one watching us. We both were lost in our own world. He removed his hands and suddenly I felt cold without his touch.

He knelt to the ground and pulled out the beautiful diamond ring. My eyes were dancing between his face and the ring. I was aware of this moment but now I felt extremely nervous. He took my hand in his and put the ring in my ring finger, and the crowd started clapping and whistling.

Asher pulled me closer and in the next moment, his lips were on mine.

I was shocked and happy at the same time.

The kiss was slow but passionate. His lips were moving smoothly against mine. He pulled me as close as possible. My hands found their way to his neck and between his hair. He hands on my bare waist rubbing them on my skin. His touch was so smooth. I felt tingles erupt in my stomach. I wished for this moment to never end.

His lips were so addictive. The last time I tasted them felt like so long ago. I found myself missing his lips. And I missed the feeling I got when I kissed them.

We both were lost in our own world. Kissing the life out of each other. Soon we heard the loud Clapping and whistles. We pull away when we feel our lungs aching for air. I hid myself in Asher's chest out of embarrassment.

Mom reached to hug me, then one by one everyone came to congratulate us. Mom told me how happy she is. I felt like I had accomplished something big. And miss Dylan so badly, only if could come.

Leaving me in the crowd Asher went somewhere with Kyle, meeting his business partner, Mom and Dad were also busy chatting with guests.

Rose came and hugged me.

"That was one good show. Damn you guys looked really whipped for each other." I blushed hearing that.

"You know, there is nothing between us." I answered back.