War for Revenge

Hey everyone I'm back with this new chapter hopes you like it.

And thank you so much for 70k plus reads. Thank you for your love and support... ❤❤

Enjoy reading

*****************************

MAYRA' ( CRYSTAL) POV.

"And you fell for it. I was testing you and you failed Ms White. How can you actually believe that a kiss can prove your innocence? This kiss only proved that you're a whore, who can do anything for money."

"How can a kiss make someone believe you? You had just proved to me only one thing Crystal, you can kiss anyone. So you tell me how many guys you have kissed, because I bet it was not your first kiss."

Asher's words were ringing in my ear. How can he do this to me? What have I ever done to deserve this? Why me?

I have tried so hard not to cry but these stupid tears don't listen to me. My cab driver was giving me a pitted look throughout the whole ride.

As soon as my apartment building came into view, I hurriedly paid for the cab fare and speeds towards my floor.

My semi shaking hands turned the key to my apartment door. I stepped in, dropping both my clutch and key on the small table by the door and walked towards my room.

Starting with a small tear that had escaped my eyes, I felt my control completely fall. Curling up on top of my bed, I let it out.

A continuous flow of tears left my eyes, and my body shook with every cry. I had worked so hard. So damn hard to be independent and non-reliant. To escape my past, to find a new life. And in the end, this is all I got.

I have never allowed anyone to get close to me because I know in the end tears are all I'm going to get.

Why? Why did I feel something for him? Why did I think he might be the one?

Why, I like him?

'Yes, I liked him and realised it now when he broke me badly.' But why him? I cried my heart out. It hurts so badly.

I have curled up for what felt like hours. I felt myself dripping into a long dreamless sleep.

_____________

I woke up with a loud cry, and gasping for air. My body was covered in sweat and my breathing was labored. I can feel my hands shaking vigorously. I take deep breaths and try to calm myself.

my head was spinning, it felt like someone had hit me with a hard rock. I looked at the table clock and it was 3 am. I can't disturb Rose for my shits.

I tried to get back to sleep and after turning right-left for 30 minutes, finally, sleep consumed me.

Next, I woke up. It was already 11 am and I felt like a zombie, so I decided to take a leave. I doubt I will be able to continue after what happened yesterday. I have decided not to tell anything to Rose, who knows what she will do?

I rose up from my bed and headed toward the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After spending like an hour in a warm bathtub, I feel a lot better now. I did a lot of thinking this whole time.

I have finally made up my mind, I'm not going to let Asher win. He can't break me like that. Why would I hurt myself when I haven't done anything?

I will make him regret doing what he did to me yesterday.