Mr King or Mr Stone?

HAPPY READING...

************************************

MAYRA (CRYSTAL) POV.

I take a deep breath and close the door behind me. I just can't believe, the person I just met inside was none other than the ASHER KING. He was... If I claimed him as 'handsome' it would be a BIG understatement, he was way more than that.

He was a GREEK GOD.

I can feel his authority in his entire office the instant I walk in. Every single thing in his office screams 'wealth'. He was working on something, I'm not sure what but, he did not notice us coming inside, and when he did, his eyes met mine, and then I lost it.

His jawline was so sharp that I could cut my finger with it. His lips were so red and kissable, his hair were in perfect shape, and looked so smooth that I wanted to run my hand in them.

Through his shirt, I could see his hard muscles. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, and he looked so hot.

And his eyes, Oh Gosh....His eyes were glowing metallic gray and looked so beautiful that I would love to be lost in them.

I was so lost ogling at him that I forgot where I was. Mr Woods I mean Kyle's voice draws me back to reality. They both talk for a bit and then Kyle exits, leaving me and Mr King all alone. Mr King later started explaining my work to me but I was just staring at him for the entire time.

He was dressed in a suit that looked extremely expansive and His voice was so icy and deep, emitting all his authority via his voice.

He discharged me after describing my job to me, and now I'm on my way to Jane to inquire about Mr King's schedule.

"Hi, you must be Jane, Mr King ordered me to ask you about his schedule." Jane looks nice to me.

She smiles "Hello, you must be Ms White, Mr King's new assistant, " she said

"Yes, that's me, and you can call me Crystal."

She handed me his schedule

"So, Crystal, all the best for your first day in King's Empire. I want you to stay here for long, Crystal."

"Stay for long?" I asked confusingly

"Yes, his assistants did not remain long more than 2 weeks and but you seem nice to me and want you to stay for long, so, all the best Crystal,"

"Thank you, Jane"

************

My office is nice. There is also a small sofa set. I placed my belongings on the table and started with my work.

I finished my task after what seemed like hours of hard labor. I checked the time and it was 1 pm Which means it's time to feed my empty stomach. I went to Mr King's office to see if he needed anything before I leave.

I knocked twice on his door and entered when I heard 'come in'. He was still in his same spot working.

I believe he Is a workaholic.

"Mr King, I was about to go for lunch; do you want me to order something for you?" He looked at me or more like stare at me for a moment.

'Did I ask something wrong?' I thought.

"Mr King?" I tried again.

"Yes and no, I don't need anything. You are free to leave, but make sure to come back before lunch time overs."

'Okay? There is definitely something wrong with him.' I thought.

**************

I was in the cafeteria, on the fifth floor with Jane when I felt a little tap on my shoulder.