Chapter 43

WARNING: GORE SCENE AHEAD

Yoongi POV
I frowned as soon I heard the words coming from Eun Chae's mouth. I immediately flipped her against the mattress and choke her hard. "Lilith..." I hissed her name. "Yoon...." Eun Chae's face is now red and she keeps hitting my hand asking me to let go of her. Her eyes teared up and let her go immediately.

Eun Chae POV
I was awakened by the blockage on my windpipe. I had no idea why he choked me suddenly. I am suffocating and trying my best to get him to release me. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yell at him before I let out a loud cough and hold my throat before pushing him away. "Eun Chae, I'm sorry. For once I thought you're Lilith." He said as he got up from bed. I can tell he was having a nightmare since he is drenched in sweat. "The words that came out from your mouth after we had sex..." he paused as he look at me. "What? Yoongi, we were asleep or at least I know I was asleep the entire time. We didn't had sex." I said and he realized it when he saw me still wearing my nightgown I guess. He brushed his hair to the back before he took a seat on my bed.

He went silence before he take his phone that was on the bed. "Go and get ready. I'm taking you back to our home to perform the ritual." He said before he left the room. I stood there still holding on my throat. I really hate him. I walk over to the bathroom and wash my face. I got myself ready and pack whatever I think that is necessary. As soon I got out, Yoongi is drinking a glass of whiskey. "I'm ready." I said and he nods before he grabbed his car keys and leave the apartment. I followed from behind and just keep myself quiet. We got into the car and I look at Yoongi. "Are you even okay to drive? You know what, I'll drive." I said as I got out of the passenger seat and make my way to the driver's seat. Yoongi just shifted his ass and move the passenger's seat.

As soon I drive out of the parking lot, it begins to downpour heavily. I try my very best to focus on the road and ignore Yoongi who is all silent next to me. I don't even bother to glance at him knowing the fact that he is thinking. After the one hour drive and we finally arrives at 'our' home. Yoongi got out of the house first and unlock the door while I switched off the engine and run inside to avoid the rain. I noticed something about this house. There's changes. "The housemaid no longer come over to clean the house." Yoongi said before I take off my coat and put it aside. "She's dead remember?" I replied before I stood by the dining table and look at him. "Now what?" I asked. "We wait for Taehyung to arrive. I'll prepare the things for the ritual. It will be done at the basement." With that he makes his way to the basement.

Yoongi POV
I head down to the basement bathroom and switched on the light. This particular bathroom was built for any ritual and seems like Eun Chae's ritual will be the first one to be done here. A black wall with inverted pentagram drawn against it. I walked out and grabbed the urn that belongs to one of my client. The one that died a virgin years ago as she failed to compile my condition. I poured the ashes into the bathtub before begin to light up the red candles and placed it around the tub. Just as I'm done with the candles, Taehyung called. "Hyung, I'm here already." I hang up and head upstairs to the living room. Eun Chae is sitting at the dining table with her head resting on it.

"You should go down to the basement. Strip naked and wear the red robe." I told her and she didn't bother to argue. Simply obey. I opened the door and Taehyung brought a woman who is blindfolded and tied up into the house. I'm guessing he drugged her since she is all quiet and not fighting around. "Who is this?" I asked and Taehyung smirked. "A virgin who is not that important. Now where shall I take her?" Taehyung asked before I point down the basement. I lead him to the basement room. "Place her here. Eun Chae is at the next room. Taehyung I need to talk to you about something." Taehyung placed the unknown woman on the bed and cuffed her hands against the bed before he look at me frowning. "What are you planning to do here, Hyung?" He asked and I bit my inner cheek. "I thought of doing a reborn ritual on Eun Chae however, something kinda bother me right now." I said and my facial expression kinda give it away I guess.

"You dreamt about it too don't you?" Taehyung suddenly asked and I looked up immediately. "You dreamt about the good sex with whom you thought it was Eun Chae but end up it was not her. Right? Cause I had it too when I came over to look after her the other day." He what now? I frowned and look at Taehyung. "Don't get me wrong I was just taking care of her cause she really had her worst day since you left her. I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up, she was sitting at the arm chair and staring at me. The next thing I know she proceed to seducing me." I studied Taehyung's expression before I heard the knock on the door. "We shall talk about this once the ritual is done."

I got up and open the door. Eun Chae stood there in red robe. "I'm ready." She said and I immediately took her hand and lead her to the bathroom that I've set up earlier on. "Stand here and close your eyes." I instructed before  grabbing the black satin blindfold and cover her eyes. I slowly guide her into the bathtub and ensure she lay back against the end of the tub. "You need to follow my guide and voice, Eun Chae. I need you to clear your mind." I said as I get the urn and pour the ashes all over her body. From her lower body all the way up the upper one. Once I'm done with the first part, I left and get Taehyung to bring in the woman. I made her kneel down right in front of the tub and rest her neck over it. This will make the blood easier to fill up the tub.

Taehyung hold down the woman for me and I grabbed the dagger. Within seconds, I slit the woman's throat in one smooth slit, allowing her blood to flow out from her neck. I even get a small bowl to get a small amount of it for the next step.  Once the woman is fully drained, I got up and walk towards the sink. I cut my palm allowing my blood to mix with the dead virgin's blood in the bowl and recite the ritual while Taehyung turn on the cold water to mix the blood and ashes together while Eun Chae is in it.

Once the tub is almost three quarter filled, Taehyung got up and switch off the lights and now the room is only light up by the candles that I've set up earlier. "Ready hyung?" Taehyung asked and I look up at the mirror, looking at Taehyung's reflection I nod. Taehyung pushed Eun Chae's head down into the water, drowning her. Eun Chae is struggling until to the point she stopped moving and Taehyung let go. I walked over to the tub and look at the lifeless body that is in it. I grabbed the necklace that she use for her witchcraft and pulled it away from her neck. I took the pendant and placed it in the bowl before light a fire in it. I blew off the flame and walk over to Eun Chae once again with the bowl. I recite the mantra while pouring a small amount of the liquid from the bowl into her mouth and tilt her head slightly to the back to ensure she swallows it and repeat it three times until the bottle is empty.

The candles went off immediately. "Now what hyung?" Taehyung asked. I kissed Eun Chae's forehead and got up. "Now we wait till the sun rise which is in an hour time." I said as I take off my robe. "And then what?" He asked again and sigh. "Eun Chae will be reborn. She will remember everything that was taken away from her memory. I am prepare for what is going to happen to her." I said as I walked out of the room and Taehyung followed. "Hyung, does Jungkook know that you're doing this ritual? I mean in order for you to perform this ritual, the most important ingredient is the devil's blood. Did he gave it to you consider if he still have some in his veins left?" Oh shit he does not know about it. "No." I replied him short. "Then how did you get the devil's blood. Did you summon the devil himself?" I head upstairs to the living room while replying him no. "Hyung then what..." He grabbed my shoulder and forced me to look at him. My eyes turned red as I smirked deviously at him.

"I'm the Devil's new vessel, Kim Taehyung."