Chapter 27 ⚠️🔞

WARNING: MATURE CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Yoongi kisses my lips before making his way down to my neck. I let out a soft moan before letting his lips met with mine once again. "Have you done this before?" He asked me suddenly and I nod. "Well I'm not that innocent you know." She said as she then kisses him before sit up. "Hmm I can tell. The nipple piercings says it all." Yoongi slowly pull down the lingerie strap over my shoulder and kisses my skin, sucking onto it gently before exposing my breasts. He begin to run his tongue along piercings which make me arched my back with pleasure. "I love them." He whispered near my skin as I tugged on his hair.

Yoongi bite on it making me moan with pleasure. "Shit.. that is so hot." I replied as I watch him do it repeatedly. "Urgh Yoongi... I cannot hold it any longer. You're teasing me." I said and he just smirk. He ignores my remarks and begin to take off my lingerie fully exposing my whole naked body. He tossed them aside and begin to kiss my body all the way down until he reached in between my legs. "Open wide for me." He smacked my left thigh and I obeyed. He kisses my thigh and even left a gently bite on it. Now his focus is on my fine lady. "Hmm I expect a piercing here too. But guess I was wrong." He run his finger along my clit before brush it again gently with his fingers, sending me the greatest sensation feeling. "I barely touch you and you're already wet." I frowned. "Stop teasing me big boy. If you want to eat my pussy just eat it." I snapped and Yoongi laughed. "You're forever fiesty. I love that."

Yoongi hold both my legs and he begin to please me. My eyes closed and I gripped onto the silk bedsheet. Once I felt his tongue left my skin, I opened up my eyes and he is already licking his lips as I watched him kneeling in between my legs. I sit up and crawl to him, kissing him deeply and passionately, tasting myself on his mouth. "Let me please you now." I whispered near his lips before he grabbed my hair and force me to go down on him. I look up at him before slowly slide the big boy into my mouth. Nothing is gentle about this. The definition pain and pleasure fit the current scene. Yoongi forced me down my throat while he grabbed my hair. The sound of me gagging and choking is what pleased him. He pulled me back and cupped my chin, forcing me to look at him before he smears the mess that I have on my lips.

He pushed me against the mattress and climb on the bed, kneeling in between my legs. "Do you need protection?" I asked and he burst into laughter. "No silly. I just going to take you, raw. You're my wife after all." He said as he slowly rub himself against my fold before slowly thrust in me and pull it out. He repeated it a couple of times just to tease me. "Fuck Yoongi. Just fuck me already." I begged as I am desperate to feel him. He placed his right hand on my throat before he thrust himself inside me hard, making me moan his name loudly. He grabbed my throat and leaned down close to me as he moves his hips, fucking me real hard. I push his face closer to mine and our eyes met, and lips parted. He kisses me roughly to the point it bruised my lips.

Just before my first climax reaches, he switch our position. Now, I'm being on top with him holding my hips down causing him to be fully buried deep inside me. "Move slowly." He said and I did. His devil's eyes gazes at me while his hand travel from my stomach all the way up to my right breast. He pinched my nipple before pushing my body forward. He capture my left nipple with his lips while I continue to ride him. "Yoongi, I'm close." I said and he pulled out. "Not yet, baby. I am going to give you a hell of a night." He sit up and wrapped my legs around his waist before he kisses my neck all the way along the collarbones. "Get on your fours. Look at the mirror. This is going to be fun. Watch as me fucking you from behind while you look at the mirror." Yoongi said.

I get into the position and he smacked my right butt cheek before pushing in two fingers deep inside her. My lips parted and I groaned with pleasure. "That's right baby, look at the view while I finger you." He whispered in my ears while he thrust his fingers in and out of my soaking wet pussy. He pulled out and command me to open my mouth. "Taste them." He said and I obeyed, tasting my ownself that is coated on his fingers. He then pulled away and position himself behind me. Yoongi then thrust inside me hard and hold my hips.