Chapter 19

"Wrong move, Eun Chae." Yoongi said as I squat down in front of him. "I know and I'm sorry for that. I really do." I said as I caresses his cheek gently. "I have no intention to harm you, Yoongi. You've vowed to protect me and I thank you for that. I just don't know how to live with the fact that there's a fucking devil inside you." I said before I noticed that Yoongi's nose is bleeding. "I'm hurting Eun Chae. You need to stop. Please." He continue to cough and I immediately stand up and stop the burning sage.

"You can sleep in here. I'm going to my friend's house and spend a night there." With that I grabbed the car key and leave the apartment. I drive my way to my workplace and crash in there instead. Hospital hits differently at night. I can even sense the dead roaming around the hallway and we can't simply see them. I entered my dorm room and lay down on the cheap ass bed trying not to think too much about what I just did. Next thing I know, my eyes became heavy and I slowly begin to doze off to my dreamland.

Yoongi POV
As soon Eun Chae left, everything went back to normal. "Urgh fuck! Why do I even bother to protect her if this is the way she's treating me." I slowly got up and run my finger across my bleeding nose. "You should have at least allow her ancestors to take away her witch power before planning to protect her." The devil said as I look at the mirror while cleaning the blood in my nose. "She doesn't even use her power, idiot. A simple burning sage can weaken you. Us." I said before washing my face. "I can kill her if you want me to." I wipe my face dry and shake my head. "No. Don't bother. I'll handle her." I said as I then sigh and I walked over to the baby cot.

"Why are you still being nice then after everything she did?" I lift up Jang Mi and kiss the little one's cheek. "She's your daughter right? Knowing the fact that she's your daughter, Eun Chae still took care of her well. Not even once she thought of killing the baby. In fact she gives the little one so much love." Yoongi said and the devil just laugh. "Can you fuck off from my head now?" I asked still wondering how Jungkook can handle him. I let out a loud sigh and try to find a way to win Eun Chae back by letting her see the good in all these.

Eun Chae POV
"Yah! Eun Chae wake up." Irene hit me with a pillow and I groaned in pain. "Why are you sleeping here? You should be at your new office not here." New office... "Get up Chua Eun Chae." I slowly sit up and rub my eyes. "Hmm what time is it?" I asked and Irene look at the clock "Almost ten." Shit I quickly get up and grab my things. "I'm going home." My mind keep thinking of Jang Mi. I rush back home and hope the little one is fine.

"Jang Mi!" I enter my apartment, tossing my things aside and head upstairs to my room. I let out a soft sigh seeing her still fast asleep next to Yoongi. "Jang Mi... baby." I was about to hold her but Yoongi's hand caught mine. "Don't you want to kiss your husband first?" He smirk before I struggle to get myself off his grip. "Let go of me." I gritted my teeth controlling myself from screaming. "You should apologize. For last night." He pulled me to be on top of him. "Don't worry. I forgive you. I will still be nice to you even if you make an attempt to kill me again." He tuck my hair behind my ear. I feel like spitting on his face right now. "If whatever happened last night to be happen again, I won't hesitate to take away your witch power. Don't underestimate me, Eun Chae."

Yoongi let go of me and he immediately get off the bed. "Quit your job. Take care of Jang Mi." The fuck is wrong with him. "Not going to happen." I replied as I lift Jang Mi up and kiss her. I miss her so much although it was only a few hours. "Do as I say, Eun Chae." He tugged onto my hair and force me to look at him. His eyes darken and he leans down really close to me. "No." I replied and he let go of me. "Stubborn witch. Lets see." He took out his phone and dial a number. He press the speaker mode button and let me hear the conversation. "Speak."

"Chua Lee Jun is currently staying in Tokyo, Japan. In fact she actually made a deal with a man name Kim Seokjin...." My eyes widened as I heard my sister's name. "How long till her contract ends?" Yoongi asked as he look at me. "In a week time. Shall I kill her now?" The man on the other line ask and Yoongi click his tongue while hot tears formed on the brim of my eyes. "No... please don't." I pleaded as I hold onto his arm. "Should you?" He leans closer and I leaned my head on his side. "Yoongi please don't. Fine. I quit my job. I will quit my job and take care of Jang Mi." With that he hang up the call.

"That was easy. You know I've been patient with you. After everything you tried to do to me, I still try my best not to harm you. I hold onto my vow unlike you. I give you one last chance, Eun Chae. Behave yourself or else you can see for yourself how I drag your sister in hell." With that Yoongi left me in the room. "I fucking hate you, Min Yoongi!" I screamed and Jang Mi cried. "Shhh I'm sorry." I said softly before holding her close. "Dammit! Let me make you milk then we shall go out for a walk. I need fresh air." I said before walking downstairs and saw Yoongi in the kitchen, already making the little one's milk.

"Do you have plans tonight?" He asked and I ignore him, taking the milk from him and begin to feed Jang Mi. He asked once again and I let out a sigh "I have to put my resignation letter." I said and when Yoongi stood next to me, I flinched. "Don't bother. That was just a lesson learned for you not to mess with me. You don't have to quit your job. That was your dream after all." He said before he plant a kiss on the side of my forehead. "I've made a reservation for us to have dinner tonight. A private dinner. You, me and Jang Mi. I want to make things right between us." Yoongi hand me a cup of coffee.
"Drink up. I can feed Jang Mi. And please go and take a shower. You smell like those hospital alcohol rub." I finish up the coffee and roll my eyes when he made a remark about my scent.
"But you still kiss me." I mumble.

Yoongi POV
I watched as she drinks the coffee that I made and hell it was satisfying to watch her finish it up. Revenge is sweet just like the coffee little witch.

"Coffee, milk, sugar and the devil's blood."

A/N: WE LOVE TOXIC RELATIONSHIP LIKE THEM DON'T WE ✊🏼🤩 ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTION???