Chapter 16

"Well technically I am the devil, baby." He said as he gently tuck my hair behind my ear and cupped my chin, forcing me to look at him. "After all, he agreed to let me in as his vessel just to save your tiny ass from getting killed by me." He leaned close and whisper in my ear. "I'll kill you if you dare to tell anyone, Eun Chae. Now I'm going to bring him forward. Treat him nice cause now him and I, we share the same mind and body. Whatever he feels, I will feel the same." His hand runs along my back and all the way up to my zipper. He tug down the zipper and left it open. "You can continue the rest with Yoongi."

I heard Yoongi gasp loudly and he cough. "Eun Chae.." he pulls away and look at me. I tried to look at his eyes and it seems that he is back to the normal Yoongi. "Stay away from me." I said before I head upstairs to my room and slammed the door hard. I totally forgot that Jang Mi is in my room. She cried loudly because of me slamming the door too hard. "Goddammit!" I curse as I walked over to Jang Mi and lift her up. "I'm sorry baby girl." I kiss her and hold her close to me, rubbing her back gently. "Lets take a bathe together and relax our mind. Let me prepare for a while." I light up candles in the bathroom and begin to fill up the tub. I stepped out of the annoying red dress and begin to undress Jang Mi too. Carefully I enter the bathtub with the little one and hold her close to me.

I begin to wash the little one gently and hum a tune which is to calm the little one down. "What am I suppose to do with you, Jang Mi ah?" She whine a little before snuggle on my naked chest. I kiss her wet hair and hug her. Once we're done. I wrapped her in towel and put my bathrobe on. As I stepped out of the bathroom with her, I almost jumped when I saw Yoongi sitting on my bed looking down at the floor. I placed the little one on my bed and dry her up using the towel, ignoring the fact that Yoongi is there. "Lets put on this kitty cat onesie on you." I said to Jang Mi once I'm done putting the diaper on her. Once the little one is dressed, I place her gently on the baby cot and look at her.

"Eun Chae..." Yoongi placed his hands on my waist and I immediately push them away. "I'm here to protect you remember. Don't push me away." He whispered as he pulled me close to him. "After all we are newly married couple." I turned to look at him. "Do not touch me." I snapped. "Oof, eomma will be disappointed in hell as she watched how her beloved daughter in law treat her son. Lets not forget, him." Yoongi whispered as he stood really close to me. "I told you to give me privacy, didn't I?" I said softly. "You did but it's our first night as husband and wife. Just this one time. A night you will remember." He brushed my hair to one side and kisses my neck softly while holding my waist.

My phone ring and I thank god in silence for stopping this moment. I walk over to the side table and look at my ID caller. Maria. I immediately answer the call. "Eun Chae! Did you heard from Yoongi? His mother passed away earlier this morning and we tried to reach him but he did not answer any of us." I look at Yoongi who placed his index finger on his lips, indirectly asking me to keep quiet. "Erm no. Wait? Aunt Yoong died?" I asked trying to act surprise. "Yes. That is why we try to reach him. Please tell him if you manage to get in contact with him."

Yoongi walk towards me and he begin to untie my robe, revealing my body to him. I pushed him away but he wrapped his hand around my waist. "Eun Chae..." Maria's voice distracted me. "Yeah I will tell him. I've got to go. Condolence to you and your family." I said while looking at Yoongi who smiles deviously as he gazes down at me. "Hold on. Eun Chae, how are you? It's been awhile since we met. Can I come over tonight?" Maria asked and my eyes widened. "Nope. I'll see you at The Royals instead later at midnight." Yoongi eyes narrowed but he leaned in and continue to kiss my neck. "Great! I'll see you later." Maria said and I accidentally let out a moan when Yoongi suck onto my skin. "Wait are you..." I hang up not letting Maria continue her words.

"Did you just moan on the phone while I suck your neck?" Yoongi asked and I rolled my eyes. "Human reaction. Move! I'm going out." I pushed him aside and walk towards my walk in closet. "You're not going anywhere Eun Chae. Who is going to take care of Jang Mi?" Yoongi followed me and I put take out my robe, ignoring the fact that he is here. I put on my panties and bra before looking for a dress to wear. "You. Been taking care of her since I brought her home. Now be a good daddy to Jang Mi and if you allow me to go out tonight, I'll be your good baby girl tomorrow and I shall take into the consideration of allowing us to have our honeymoon. You and me, all day and night long." I said seductively while running my hands along his body. Yoongi was taken aback by my action.

"You are currently wearing a black lingerie. It's already tempting me, witch." He whispered near my lips. "Then control yourself until tomorrow. Mark my words, Min Yoongi, I'll be your good kitten tomorrow all day and night long." I purr softly. I turned to grab my dress but Yoongi immediately pinned me against the full glass mirror and hold me. He pushed himself against me as his hands run along my thighs and up to my ass before squeezing it firmly.

"Then let me show you a preview of what you'll be getting tomorrow, dearest wife."

A/N: Do you think Eun Chae will give in to Yoongi?