Chapter 5.

The sound of baby crying woke me up. I look at the time and it is almost one in the morning. "Jang Mi..poor baby are you hungry?" I sit up and bun up my hair before quickly head over to the kitchen and make a bottle of milk for the little one. Blessed that I am a doctor and know the exact amount of milk to feed a newborn. I ensure the milk is not too hot and head back to the room, carrying Jang Mi into my arm. "Here you go... you must be hungry considering you're back from the dead." I said as I feed the little one while holding onto her milk bottle.

I can't keep her for too long. I need Yoongi to find a way to take care of this child or worst come to worst, him giving Jang Mi to Lucifer. I rather let Lucifer have her then kill her once again and let her rot in the tomb. Jang Mi fell asleep as soon she finishes the milk. I gently pull out the bottle from her lips and ensure that she burps before laying her back down on the bed. Once she settled in, my phone vibrate and I look at the ID caller. 'NA RA' I look at Jang Mi and sigh before answering the call. "Na Ra... is everything alright?" I asked with concern. "Eun Chae. Hi. I'm sorry to call you late at this hour. It's just that, I need someone to talk to." I slowly get off the bed and head over to my balcony. I decided to talk to her there just so I won't wake the little one up.

"Don't worry, I have not sleep yet. I'm here to listen. What's wrong?" I asked as I leaned against the balcony railing and look at the night skyline of Seoul. "I had a dream of my little one, Jang Mi. It felt like she's here with me yet she is so far away. You know like she's alive. But that is impossible right?" I could hear the sadness in Na Ra's voice before looking at Jang Mi who is peacefully sleeping in my room. "Jungkook does not understand me. He sees me as that I'm fine person but I did show him how sad I am from this loss." Na Ra said as she then sniffles.

"Eun Chae, as a witch and a doctor, is it possible to get the dead to come back to life?" She asked suddenly and I gulped. "As a doctor, no. It is impossible." That is a fact. "But as a witch, well it depends on how powerful the witch is. Na Ra..." I heard the sound of baby crying and I run inside thinking it's Jang Mi who is crying. "Eun Chae, I got to go. Na Ri is awake for feeding. Thank you for listening to my late night nonsense." She said and we bid goodbyes before hanging up.

Yoongi POV
I arrived home late that night. I decided to get myself calm down from the chest pain I was going through. "Yoongi, is everything alright?" Hoseok asked as he was sitting at the counter enjoying a late night supper by himself. "Yes. Do I look like I'm not alright?" I asked as I look at Hoseok. "Well yeah kinda. You look pale. Extra pale." Well I am naturally pale. What does he meant by extra pale? "Want some?" He offered me the sandwich he made but I refuse it. "Any human meat left in the fridge?" I asked and Hoseok raised his brows. "Ermm no. It's been awhile since all of us went out for hunting." Hoseok said. "Then why aren't you all doing your job?" I asked before slamming the fridge door before making my way to the wine section. I opened up one red wine bottle and pour it into the wine glass.

"Cause we're no longer following Jungkook's order. After all Lucifer left his body remember?" He said as he munch on his sandwich. "For now we have to wait until Lucifer finds a new body to reside and things will be back to how it used to be." I sipped on the wine and sit next to Hoseok. My mind is still thinking about Jang Mi and that witch.

I know that taking Jang Mi away from the tomb was a mistake but for Eun Chae to bring in that pendant and used it in the tomb is worst than we all imagine. And whose fault was it? Mine. She was right. I did not warn her about that. Now I'm going to get in trouble if everyone finds out that Jang Mi is alive and I took her away plus Eun Chae brought the pendant in. "Is Jin or Namjoon here?" I asked and Hoseok nod. "Jin hyung is here. Namjoon too but he is kinda busy with Maria at the moment." Hoseok smirk and I know exactly what he meant by that. I head up to meet Jin hyung instead. He is nowhere in the study room. I texted him his whereabout and replied at the attic. I head up to the attic and saw Jin hyung sitting down with books around him.

"Hyung, what are you doing at this timing?" I asked and Jin ignored me and focus on the books instead. "Hyung.." I called him again before snatched the book away from him. "What is it Yoongi?" He said in his calm tone. "I need to ask you something." Yoongi hand the book back to Jin and he settle down next to the elder one. "About witchcraft and the tomb at the church. What is or are the consequences that one has to face if witchcraft was practiced in the tomb." Jin arched his brows. "Well one thing I know is that whoever practice witchcraft in the tomb, she'll be haunt by Lucifer."

"Celestial and witch world are two different world, Yoongi. Our world, we bow to Lucifer while the witches, they goes by nature. But the strong powerful ones may actually be the descendent of Lilith, Lucifer's ex girlfriend." Jin smirked and I rolled my eyes. Eun Chae is a witch but I have no idea what kind of witch she is. Probably just a normal psychic or medium kind of witch. "Just kidding. Well one has to face a three level of consequences. First, the witch will have a nightmare. Her ancestors will haunt and be mad at her for breaking the rules. Second, is the biggest insult to the witch community." Jin said as he flips through his book and read it. "What is it?" I asked out of curiosity. "She'll never be able to do any witchcraft." My eyes widened. Dammit!

"Finally, Lucifer will haunt down the witch and for hell's sake, if that happens, the witch better wish that death comes first before he does."