Chapter 15

I noticed Yoongi is watching me intently. I'm sure he did not expect this from me. My eyes met with his and he smirked deviously. "Here I thought you're nice. I guess I'm married to a psychopath." Yoongi said before I snapped out and frown. "What just happened?" I asked Yoongi and he shrugged as he leaned against the wall. "You followed what your heart says. After all you did curse him while you spat in his wine." I look at the Pope who seem dumbfounded right now. "I don't want him dead." I said and Yoongi raise his brow. "How do I fix it?" I asked.

"Why do I always have to fix your problem, Eun Chae?" Yoongi sigh before he walk towards me and I frowned. Not wanting to argue, I watch Yoongi making his move. He forced the Pope to look at him and his eyes suddenly becomes dilated, pitch black. "As soon the clock strikes midnight, I want you to slit your throat right in front of Jesus himself. May the Christ be with you, Father." With that Yoongi let him go and leave the room. I quickly carried Jang Mi and rushed out of the room. "What the hell was that? Why did you ask him to perform suicide?" I asked and Yoongi ignored me. "Yah! I'm talking to you." He stopped his pace and pushed me against the wall. My gripped becomes firm on Jang Mi, trying not to drop her.

"For once witch, can you at least fucking thank me for saving your life. I did a vow to protect you but that doesn't mean you can play with fire." He hissed before letting me go. "I've played with fire ever since I agree to marry you." I snapped and Jang Mi begins to cry loudly. "Fuck you. I'm leaving." I walk past him and head out to the exit and wait for any cab that drive by here. "Where do you think you're going?" Yoongi grabbed my arm. "Home. I want to go home. Let. Me. Go!" I said as I look down at his grip. "Get in the car, Eun Chae." I ignore him. "I said get in the car, Min Eun Chae." I felt disgusted just by hearing his family name in my name. "Don't let me kill someone because of your behavior. I've been itching to kill someone since last night." He sounded serious and I can't let anymore death happen because of me.

I place Jang Mi in her baby seat before get into the empty seat next to Jang Mi. I refuse to sit in front next to this asshole. It is not even two hours since we're married and here we are fighting like as if we are at the edge of divorce. The entire drive was all silence and I could sense the bad energy coming from both of us. Jang Mi is the only one that is making me stay at the moment. I hold the little one's tiny fist and kiss it. Once we arrived at my place, Yoongi got out of the car. I stepped out with Jang Mi in my arms and walk past him. "I'm off somewhere. Pack yours and Jang Mi's things. I'll get you both once I'm done with my business." Yoongi said and I ignore him. "I'm not going anywhere with you." With that I enter the elevator and press the close button.

Once I arrived at my apartment, I place Jang Mi on my bed and begin to take off the red dress. Hell I'm struggling with the zipper behind and it made me groan with frustration. "Screw this zipper. For how long must I wear this dress." I mumble before looking at Jang Mi whose eyes is open and looking at me. "I know.. I've been mad since just now." I climb up the bed and lay down next to the little one. "I'm tempted to run away with you and leave Yoongi but I know I won't be safe that way." I said as I lift her up and placed her on my chest. "What a day... shall we nap for a while?" Jang Mi just cooed a little. I look at her and then slowly close my eyes and dozed off.

Yoongi POV
After I dropped Eun Chae and Jang Mi, I decided to visit my mother's grave. It's getting dark and all I can hear is the sound of crow. Her grave is filled with flowers. She deserve to be buried this way. Not the cult's way. I squad down and trace my hand against the name on her gravestone. "My life is almost complete now, eomma. I just need her to fall for me." I placed the roses on her grave and sigh softly. "Eomma, remember that night when we talk about how life can be so simple and yet complicated? This is what I meant by that. You have to die in order for me to save the girl I've loved." Shit! Why the fuck am I crying? My eyes filled with tears as I leaned my head against eomma's gravestone.

"He's here."

"Run."

"We need to leave as soon as possible. I can't believe he is here."

Those voices made me look up and there's no one around me. I immediately stand up and keep hearing the voices, telling each other to run and save themselves. What is going on? I saw a little girl looking at me and I followed her. She lead me to the basement where Jang Mi was placed before. The little girl laugh and she disappear right in front of my eyes. Just when I was about to turn behind, I felt a hand grabbing my arm and he look horrifying. He hissed and smirked at me. "It's time, Min Yoongi." The man turn into a black smoke and enter right inside my mouth.

I gasped, waking up and found myself sleeping on Eomma's grave. Fuck that was a nightmare. I quickly got up and rush back to my car and drive my way back to Eun Chae's apartment. As soon I arrived, I ring the bell couple of times before she opened the door. "Yoongi what the fuck happened? You look pale like the dead." She asked and I simply walk in and notice that she is still in her wedding dress. "Yoongi?" My head is ringing and I had to hold the kitchen counter for support.

Eun Chae POV
Yoongi look horrible when I opened the door. I thought it was someone from the dead that comes back to life. He was looking pale and panting heavily. "Yoongi?" I hold his shoulder. He caught my hand and my eyes widened as I saw how pitch black his eyes are. I saw something horrifying as soon he hold my hand. Yoongi's devilish smirk made me want to run thousand of miles away from him. But he is too strong. "What's wrong sweetheart? Why do you look so scared?" He asked as he wrapped his hand around my waist and bring me closer to him.

"You're not Yoongi. You're the devil."

A/N: guess who is officially the devil's vessel? What do you think of this chapter?