Chapter 1

"Most of the evil in this world is done by people with good intention"

"Jiwoo, I need you to prepare the report and paperwork for patient room number 1709. I've already checked his condition and seems like he is fit enough to be discharged by tomorrow morning." I wrote down the medicines that need to be prescribed for the patient before he leaves tomorrow morning. "That will be all." I hand the patient's file to Jiwoo and thanked her in advance.

"By the way doctor, will you be attending the opening ceremony event of launching the new Children's hospital tomorrow?" Jiwoo asked and I raised my brow before checking my schedule. "Shit I almost forgot about it. Thank you for reminding me, Jiwoo. Yes I will be attending it. I even forgotten that I applied leave for tomorrow's event." I rubbed the bridge of my nose and sigh. "If there's nothing else, I shall leave, doctor." Jiwoo said with a smile and she leave with my approval.

The sound of my phone buzz off and I look at the ID caller. Took me sometime to swipe right and answer it. "Maria..." I acknowledge the caller. "Eun Chaeeee! I miss you." I raise my brow. "We just met two days ago." I said as I leaned against my chair and tap my finger against the table top. "I know. Well I'm calling to let you know that tomorrow Opening Ceremony party will be held at The Royals. I won't be there though. I need to look after Na Ra. One of her twin daughter didn't survive. She died on the same night she was born." I sit back up properly and Maria could tell I was shocked just by hearing my gasp. "Why didn't you tell me? I could have saved the baby." I frowned as I rested my hand against my forehead. "How is Na Ra doing?" I asked and Maria remained silent for a moment.

"She's been keeping herself in the room. Once in a while I did check on her." That is not a good sign. One of the sign that may lead to depression. "You know what, I'm on my way there." I said as I got up from my chair and pack my things. "See you in half an hour." I hang up the call and leave my office. "Nayeon, I'll be on leave for two days. If there is any emergency you can call Dr Joo Ki." The admin nurse nod and mentally take note what I just said. I leave the hospital and immediately get into the car. Before making my way to the Jeon's mansion, I dropped by a gift shop to get something for Na Ra's other daughter and also a florist shop to get flower for the one that did not make it.

As soon I arrived at the Jeon's mansion, I ring the bell and waited for a few long seconds before it is opened. I was expecting Aunt Yoong to open the door however my expectation was wrong. "Hi." I became stiff suddenly. "Ermm is Na Ra home? Maria told me what happened." I said as I try not to look at him much. "Yeah she's home. Come on in." He stepped away from the door and allow me to walk in. "Where's Maria?" I asked and he simply shrug. "She left few minutes ago with Namjoon. Wedding things. She did mentioned that she tried to call you but you didn't answer." He said. "Na Ra is upstairs. I'll let Jungkook know you're here." He head upstairs and suddenly I can breathe properly. I didn't realize I've been holding my breath.

"Jungkook ah! The witch is here." Witch... he called me witch. Should I be offended? I heard the door open and Jungkook walked downstairs. "Eun Chae, nice to see you." I smile a little. "Nice too see you too. I heard from Maria about what happened. May I take a look at Na Ra. I'm scared that she might go under depression if she keep locking herself up in the room." I said and Jungkook raise his brows and huff. "She's doing fine, I guess." That is an absolute lie. I can tell. Jungkook lead me up to their room and open up the door.

"Na Ra, Eun Chae is here to see you." Jungkook said and there is no respond. "I got this." I told Jungkook and he left me alone, closing the door behind me. I walked over to Na Ra who simply does nothing while the little one is crying. Na Ra looks pale and the dark circles under her eyes says it all. She did not get enough rest. I hold Na Ra's hand and she look at me. "Come here..." I said as she then hugs me and let out a loud cry. She's been keeping it to herself and did not have the chance to mourn her heart out for her child's death. To Jungkook, the baby's death is a blessing but to Na Ra, it is a painful loss for her. Every mother tend to connect with her children more since she's the one been carrying them for the past nine months.

"I loss my baby, Eun Chae... I loss my little one." I gently stroke Na Ra's hair and comfort her. "As much as this may sound weird but you have to hear me out. Newborn is a pure being. They born with no sins. Even though she is born into this family, she will surely be placed in heaven." I wiped off Na Ra's tears. "Heaven?" Na Ra repeated my last word and I nod. "Trust me she will have many friends once she's in heaven." Na Ra sobs and I continue to hug her. "I'll make you a cup of tea to calm you down. By the way, I bought something for this little one." I said as I gently brush my finger along the baby's soft skin. "What's her name?" I asked as I admire the little one. "Na Ri. Which means Lily." Na Ra said. "Beautiful name for a beautiful baby. You know what Na Ra, this little one is hungry. Feed her while I go make a cup of tea for you." Na Ra nods and she gently lift Na Ri up into her arms. I stood up and grab my bag, leaving the room.

I head downstairs to the kitchen and open up my bag. I took out the small bottle containing flower petals and herbs. I grabbed a cup and pour in the petals and herbs into the cup before adding a teabag. After dispensing hot water, I cover the cup and let it rest, allowing the tea to brew. "How is she?" I startled when the voice suddenly asked me the question. I turned around and it is him. He is standing very close to me. "Na Ra just need to cry her pain out. She just need someone to be there for her and understand the pain she is currently going through. " I said while I feel a heavy lump on my throat. "If you don't mind, I'm going to give this tea to Na Ra." I pick up the hot cup of tea and walk past him.

"Then what about you, witch? I can sense that you need someone to be there for you too."

A/N: Hello

A/N: Hello. Some of you might wonder why I restart this book all over again. Well simply because the previous one seems like it is too complicated and lead me to nowhere. I'm trying to make it better for the readers. Hope you all don't mind and enjoy this book.
-Joonheartbeat.