Chapter 8

"Enjoy your night with him. This will be his last night before he dies." Yoongi let go of my hand and he walk into The Royals. "Everything alright?" Soo Hyun asked and I look at him with a small smile. "Yeah. Lets go inside." I said as we enter The Royals. It's weird to see this place not being a nightclub. They transformed this place into a Royal ballroom. I saw my medical team seating at one of the lounge and at the second floor are the Agma cult members.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Soo Hyun asked and I nod. "Lets go to the bar section." I said as I hold his hand and head over to the bar. "Eun Chae!" Irene approach and hug me tightly. "God you're so beautiful." She admire my dress before shifting her attention to Soo Hyun. "Well hello there." She said flirtatiously. I let them talk and get myself a glass of champagne. "Dr Eun Chae, we need you to get ready for the speech." One of the organizer said and I nod my head, leaving Irene and Soo Hyun to talk. "After this will be your turn. Get ready." She said and leave me alone to let me prepare myself.

"Eun Chae.." I turned around and Jin stood behind me. "Can we talk for a moment?" He asked and I shake my head. "Nope. I'm busy preparing for my speech. We'll talk after I finish my speech." I said firmly and I noticed that Yoongi is watching us. "Ladies and Gentlemen. Thank you for attending tonight's event. Opening ceremony for Children's Hospital. Unfortunately, our director, Mr Han Seok Yi is unable to attend tonight's event and he sent our best doctor, Dr Eun Chae to represent him and give a few words. Doctor." The host for the night call me out and I head my way up to the stage, becoming nervous suddenly. The crowd clap and cheer loudly before going silence.

"Good evening." I let out a nervous chuckle. "I'm doctor Eun Chae and as you can tell, I am so nervous right now." I try to calm myself down and look at the guests. "Thank you for coming tonight. As you all know, we are here to celebrate the opening of Children's Hospital and of course I will have to thank Mr Han Seok Yi for his generous donation to fund for this hospital and not to forget," I look at the names of the donors and then at the seven gentlemen at the bar. "Mr Jeon Jungkook, Mr Min Yoongi and Mr Kim Namjoon for their contributions. We hope your contributions will bring happiness to the children. Without wasting anymore of your time, please enjoy the rest of the night." I smile before holding out my champagne flute to celebrate it.

I walk down the stage and Jin is there still waiting for me. "I'm glad that you came tonight and represent Mr Han. Consider that man is in the basement of this club." He smirked and my eyes widened. "Where do you think he get the title of being rich millionaire?" I look at Soo Hyun who is smiling at me. "You're trying to tell me that they made a deal with you people?" Jin nods and smirk. "They made a deal with Yoongi. Trust me. It is not easy to make deal with Yoongi unless he really wants to." I remembered the deal he offered to me.

"Yoongi is going to kill the father and son by the end of the night." I really don't care consider they're not someone I'm close with. "And you're telling me this because...?" Jin points at Soo Hyun. "Isn't he your date?" I laugh and shake my head. "No. That is why I don't care. After all he made a deal with the devil so he should be well aware about death." I sip on my champagne. "If there's nothing else, I shall get going then." I said as I leave Jin and head over to the bar. I ordered a glass of gin and tonic to get rid of my anxiety. Yoongi's offer. I've been thinking about it and still... I let out a sigh as I remember Jang Mi who is currently staying with me.

My thoughts were distracted by a pair of hand resting on my shoulder. "Penny for your thought?" I grabbed my drink order and sip it. "Nothing that concern you for sure." Soo Hyun hissed and bite his tongue. "So how does it feel to get the attention around here?" I asked suddenly as I noticed how he enjoyed the whole camera flashing at him. I mean he deserve it consider his last living moment. "Amazing as always. It's like a strong energy pumping through my veins." He said proudly. God I hate him. I turn to look for Yoongi and when I found him, I immediately finish up my drink. "Be right back. Stay here and enjoy the attention." I said to Soo Hyun before heading up to the second floor.

The Agma members look at me as I approached Yoongi. "Can we talk, privately?" I ask and Yoongi smirk. "Only if you plan to suck me." I roll my eyes and he gesture me to walk before him. Yoongi lead me to his office on the third floor of the building and lock the door. "What is it?" He asked as he sat on the desk while looking at me. "Mr Han is in the basement?" He nods. "And how are you planning to kill his son?" He shrug. I swear he is annoying. "I'm sure this none of this is your concern, Eun Chae. What is it?"

Truth is, I feel like Yoongi killing someone is not something he usually does. Just like what Jin mentioned earlier. It is hard for people to make a deal with him. This shows that he doesn't really kill. Not his favorite thing to deal with which I can tell just by the way he acts around people. How do I put this in a simpler words... Yoongi is the saint among these sinners. "Call off the deal. Set them free." I said suddenly and he laughs. "And why should I do that? After all they made a deal with me." I can't be blunt and tell him the truth.

"Or do something else besides killing them." I suggest while Yoongi raise his brows. "Like..." he waits for my answer. "At least let them suffer in life. Killing will be too fast for them. You can actually grant them sickness instead. Slow death." His eyes stare at me blankly. "Wow Eun Chae! I can't believe that you're actually a devil in disguise." He clapped his hands like as if what I said earlier was an entertainment for him. "Here I thought you're a caring witch. But then again, witches were never nice." He winks. "Alright lets say I accept your suggestion, what will I get in return?" He asked as he cross his arms. I walk closer to him and let out a slight sigh.

"I'll accept your deal offer and marry you."