Chapter 60 - Daisy

"Goodnight, darling," Sirius said as he crawled into his bed and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"Goodnight," she replied as she slowly got up from the bed.

"What're you doing?" Sirius asked her, sitting up in his bed.

"My pill won't wear off until eight. We're getting up at two for James's birthday," she reminded Sirius, grabbing her journal off the bedside table and walking over to Sirius's desk.

"We can push it back, Dais. I don't mind," James assured her softly.

Daisy shook her head and opened her journal. "I don't mind staying up," she told them before adding, "It's only two hours."

"You need more sleep, love," Sirius told her quietly, getting out of bed and resting his hands on her shoulders.

"And I'll get it," she told him. "Just not tonight and I'm okay with that."

"Dais, it's Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff in a few weeks. You need sleep," James insisted.

"I'm not breaking our seventh-year traditions," she stubbornly stated.

"Fine. Then I'm staying up with you," Sirius replied, just as stubbornly. He picked her up and walked her over to his bed.

.

A young girl's face was in front of Daisy. The girl was laughing and talking to Daisy but Daisy didn't know who she was or what she was talking about. Why was the girl talking to her like they were best friends? Should Daisy know who this young girl was?

Daisy's gaze fell to her bedside table where a crayon was laying with a picture a child had drawn, Daisy figured the girl in front of her must've drawn it. She slowly picked it up and looked at it.

"That's my drawing I made for you, Mum," the girl casually said. Daisy looked over at the girl, confused. Mum?

"Hey, Dais," Remus said as he walked over. Daisy set down the picture. "We were thinking about bringing you home for the day."

"Siri?" Daisy weakly said. A smile almost broke out across her face at the news.

"No. Your home. With Haz, Tyson, Mark, and your parents," Remus told her.

Daisy shook her head. She wanted Sirius. She grabbed Remus's arm and looked up at him. "Not Siri. Peter!" she exclaimed, keeping hold of him as he stared down at her, his eyes wide in shock.

A woman in white clothing rushed over and managed to release Daisy's grip on Remus. "She does this all the time," the healer apologized. "We believe she's still in shock from-"

Daisy woke up in the boys' shower, drenched. She immediately groaned in frustration and buried her face in her hands. "How bad was it?" she asked.

The shower turned off, revealing muffled yelling from the dorm room. Sirius uncovered her face, pushing her wet hair out of her face. "Pretty bad, love," he admitted, gently pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Daisy rested her forehead on his shoulder. "I wish I knew what they were about," she muttered as Sirius's arms wrapped around her.

"I know, darling," Sirius said, running his hands up and down her back. "I'll go get you new clothes. I love you, Williams."

"I love you too," she replied quietly as Sirius left the bathroom. After several moments, the yelling stopped.

Sirius walked back into the bathroom and handed Daisy a jumper and a pair of shorts. "Here, love," he told her softly.

"Thanks, Siri," Daisy softly replied, pulling off her wet clothes. She glanced over at Sirius who was staring at her. Realizing he had been caught, he winked at her. Daisy felt her cheeks turn bright red as she pulled on the clothes he had brought to her.

"I'm sorry," she apologized when she was dressed. She walked over to him as he leaned against the counter.

He pulled her close and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "You have nothing to be sorry about, darling. You can't control it," he replied, pulling away slightly so Daisy could see his face.

"But-" Daisy started, but was interrupted as Sirius pressed a kiss to her lips.

"You have nothing to be sorry about," he restated. "If your night terrors were too much to handle, I wouldn't be here. I love you, darling. Forever and always."

Daisy smiled up at him and pressed a kiss to his lips. "Well I f*cking love you," she told him with a grin. Sirius laughed and kissed her one last time before leading her out of the bathroom.