With the struggle in release looming Camila did nothing but grunt out with a frustrated grimace, giving up almost at the exact time as her door swung open, even considering the fact she had locked it!

"Lauren!" She gasped sitting up slightly, pulling the covers with her and her blush cheeks "how did you get in here?"

"I have the master key dummy? You left your water bottle in the studio.. why so red? We're you-

"No!" She snapped back quickly, slightly embarrassed of her own incompetence "I mean, I was just getting ready to sleep.."

She lied again, her eyes suspiciously darting towards the book that the elder strut smirkingly to grab, her well dressed expensive body perching into the bed beside before flipping to the folded page.. her emerald orbs widening as she read the text the younger had just settled over..

"I liked this part too.. the way the dominant takes care of her submissive.. makes sure she feels good.."

Lauren smirked, her tone low and rasping while the younger only obviously shuffled in uncomfortable wetness.. the sound of her bosses voice triggering every release point in her body enough to force her eyes closed reluctantly.. the Raven giggling to herself as she placed the book back down to mull her eyes over the now troubled younger girl..

"So.. you were trying to give yourself a little.. self love?" The elder growled seductively.. dragging her fingertips along the covers "sorry for interrupting.." She winked

"You weren't interrupting shit!" The girl responded defeatedly, holding up her wounded hand "I'm right handed.."

Lauren only cocked a brow, taking the unsuccessful attempt at pleasure as an invitation.. she swept a silky palm up grabbing for the blanket before feeling another land quickly over top

"No Lauren.. I- I'm.."

"What Camila? You don't want me to help you?"

"No I do! I really.. really fucking do! Just.. I can feel how wet I am right now.." The younger admit, ashamed of how drenched her caramel thighs had become.. "It's kind of embarrassing.."

Lauren only dipped her chin.. stood up from the bed before reaching her fingertips over the shoulders of her silky gown.. pulling down the material to reveal her tightly toned tan body.. the dim light of the room expressing just how full she was.. elegant yet sexy.. the perfect mixture of power!

"Baby girl.. if having a wet pussy is embarrassing then.. well.. you better start mocking the fuck out of me.."

The woman spoke seductively, rasping her words as if a dialect choice before dropping the rest of the dress down into the floor.. Camila's wide jaw now shocked as she knelt up onto the bed still in her heels to hover her lap with hands dripping over her shoulders.. her eyes landing into the Youngers with a look so dominating she felt almost paralysed..

"Touch me! Tell me how fucking wet I am after reading that page.. then tell me I should be embarrassed!"

"Lauren I-

"Touch me!"

Lauren growled back again, this time sparking an excitement in the younger as she dropped her eyes down to the sheer black underwear her boss was displaying so boldly.. intense waves of lust driving through her like a four wheeler as she dragged her fingertips up to meet the space between her thighs.. pressing against the material with a shock gasp of joy.. soaked.. drenched panties!

"Lauren.. fuck!" Camila gasped "you're so fucking hot right now.."

Lauren smirked back, slipping her hand down against the Youngers before strategically manipulating it to pleasure herself shamelessly.. small whimpers.. gasping moans..