Chapter 29 A

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" My eyes faltered to my shoes. Something inside of me made an unknown feeling appear. I was nervous. We weren't committed or anything. But I've become attached to him without wanting to.
He stared at me and shook his head. "Not here." My eyes flickered with confusion and curiosity. Did he want me to leave with him?
Hell no.
I stood my ground and watched as he left the school's property. Something inside me twitched. The feeling I felt for the past two weeks reappeared. It hurt how he was able to walk away without seeming faced by any of it. Maybe I was more attached than him after all.
But why would Jake then tell me to visit him...
I had gone back to my class wondering what he wanted to tell me. What he wasn't able to tell me on the school's property. I wanted to know, no I was eager to know it.
Aubrey and I sat in English class listening to Mr. Jocelyn. My head was in another place than in this class. I kept trying to look at the whiteboard. But all I saw was a blank piece of paper. Even though Mr. Jocelyn had put plenty of posters up and written a lot.
I excused myself and Aubrey would take my backpack with her home.
I went down the empty hallways. The only you saw was a few stoners getting high on the school's property. Which probably would get them expelled, but they didn't care.
I rushed towards my car and drove away from the school. Something about doing this alone felt wrong. It was unusual for me to leave without the others. Here I was doing so. My eyes remained on the road not wanting to end up bumping into a car.
I took a right turn and arrived at his neighborhood. This seemed similar to Aubreys. But these people here were a lot wealthier than her mother. I drove down the road slowly so as not to miss his house. When I saw plenty of fancy expensive cars it was hard to miss. I parked my Jeep next to a Lamborghini which made mine seem cheap.
I stood on the doorstep wondering if I should knock. What if he wasn't here... then I would stand here looking stupid if his parents opened the door. Then I would be in the need of making a lame excuse as to why I am here. My thoughts went back to all the things we had done in the past three months and my stomach turned with butterflies. He had me wrapped around his finger and even as much as I hated it. I enjoyed it a bit too.
Just as I was about to knock someone opened the door. "Heather...what are you doing here?" Marcus glanced at me and I couldn't help but give him a hug. He returned it just as quickly. The warm embrace of the big goofy fella. I missed that.
Marcus looked at me and shushed saying now was bad timing. I looked at him with confusion and when he was about to tell me to rush back to school I heard a familiar voice I knew all too well.
"Who's at the door, Marcus?" I turned around and stood face to face with Kaden. His expression dropped from the power he had. My eyes found his deep blue ones. He didn't speak, he simply looked at me.
Marcus stood next to us glancing at us with an intense gaze waiting for what might happen.
Kadens arms found my waist bringing me closer than before. His finger removed the hair from my face. He whispered in my ear "I thought you wouldn't show love." My throat tightened and my gaze found his.
He wasn't looking at my eyes, his eyes were on my lips. How I missed his lips as well. I wanted to taste the sweetness again. But I felt as if it was forbidden due to the circumstances.
Something about that thought made me want it even more. His face moved closer to mine and I eagerly did the same. I wanted to. I needed to.
Just as our lips were about to meet someone coughed. My focus changed from Kaden to the several guys standing next to Marcus. I was split.
Sure Jake told me he was in a gang. A black-haired guy stood next to Marcus with a smile.
"Oh, Heather. It's so lovely to see you again." I laughed. He was wearing a scarf inside. Perhaps our encounter that happened earlier this morning had something to do with it. I looked at him as he came towards me for a hug. He really wanted to hug the person who earlier had him in a firm grip.
I felt Kaden get tense. He didn't like that Jake spoke to me as if he knew me. Why would that be so bad?
"Why don't you remove the scarf, Jake? Don't you feel like showing them the bruise from my shoe" I smiled at him and he backed away? The smile fell and was replaced with a scowl. He didn't tell them it seemed.
The others seemed as confused as Kaden.
Kaden had ordered the guys to go back into the living room. While I stood trying to convince myself what Jake told me was a lie.
I didn't want to believe that he was a part of a gang. Which is why I showed today. I needed the truth. Could he really be in the Mafia? Something that is powerful while remaining a simple schoolboy image.
That thought scared me. I still didn't quite believe Jake. But since he stood in this very room, just before. It was hard to say, what he told me was fake.
"Why are you so close, but at the same time so far away." I thought out loud and his face twitched. He thought about that as well.
I wanted to share with him, but I didn't know if he was trustworthy after the whole 'his in a gang incident'. My eyes looked in his and he closed the door behind me. Connecting our fingers heading to his room. We sat down at his bed and we said in sync.
"We've met before."
Both our faces caught a smile. It was for a bitter second but that second was priceless. His face got serious. A kind of seriousness, that would make any person doubt what they did. I sat looking at him waiting for him to speak.
"What did Jake tell you?" I looked at him and thought back to earlier when Jake sneaked up on me. He still didn't tell me why. He trusted me with his words even though it meant endangering his loyalty and trust. So I wouldn't say.
"Nothing" his eyes found mine again. His eyes spoke for him. He already read it off my lips before I said it. He knew, but at the same time, he didn't. Which was why he searched for clarification. Something about the way his eyes begged for me to give him the truth made it hard to stand my ground.
I could hear Marcus snuffle around in the hallway trying to eavesdrop. I knew Kaden heard Marcus too. His head turned in the direction of where his friends went.
I glanced at him and he changed whenever he glanced towards his friends. His facial expression toughened up and his gaze turned ice cold.
He walked towards the door entering his room and locked it. The others quickly rushed away from the door. We both chuckled as he came back. I stood up watching him as he moved and stood only inches from me, his lips found mine and a slight moan left my lips. A moan of pleasure from meeting his lips again. Something I've been longing for, for the last two weeks.
His hands went over my body over my curves. Making his body a perfect match against mine. My hands found the end of his black t-shirt and moved it over his head. Breaking the already breathtaking kiss. My eyes went down over his muscular torso. His muscles were easily visible. My hands moved over them and my eyes wandered along where my hands moved.
My eyes then found him and a smile was on his face. My cheeks turned a shade darker. As both, his hands found below my butt and lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his hip as his lips found mine in a kiss. We had hit the bed all of a sudden. I haven't noticed. I was way too occupied with the touch of his angelic lips.
He removed my shirt after asking for permission. Leaving me in my bra. He kissed my lips and down along my jawline slowly moving down my neck towards my breasts.
He made me forget all my problems, with his gentle but firm touch.
His touch made my skin burn with pleasure. The way his fingers ran down my body as if nothing better existed. He made me go crazy and want more so much more all the time. His kisses made me crave them every moment of the day. He made my body ache for more. His voice, laugh, smile filled my thoughts and my imagination kept thinking about how he would be in the situation we were in now.
Where he was above me kissing down my neck creating pleasure every place his lips left their touch.
How wonderful his hands felt against my hips. He started removing my tight black pants. He glanced down at me and his eyes darkened with lust.
"Angel, you are beautiful" my eyes found him and my lips turned up in a smile as I grabbed his hand dragging him down to me and leading him into another kiss.
A kiss that led to so much more than I ever would have imagined. One thing led to another and soon I felt him on another level.
"What's going on in there?" Marcus said from outside the door. That's when it hit me, I came here with a purpose. Here he fooled me again with his charm.
I hid the moan nearly leaving my lips.
"We'll be down soon Marcus. We have something we need to sort out" Marcus laughed as he walked further away from the door you could hear a small voice saying "yeah sort something out with sex".
I choked on my spit and looked at Kaden all shocked. Kaden shook his head. He continued with a harder and faster pace than before. Making the pleasure come quicker than before. He lifted me from the bed as if I weighed nothing. The water in his shower was warm and fell down our bodies as he placed me against the wall.
My head felt back in pleasure as I felt his lips on my neck leaving a mark telling people I'm his. He kept going. Small moans came from him as he quickened the pace even further, I could feel a wave of pleasure hit me. As he pulled out looked at me with a smile.
"Angel, you're absolutely a blessing to me" my cheeks turned a shade darker as he soaped in my body keeping me close to his body below the showerhead

———
(Edited 13.03.22)

Thank you for reading,
Remember to comment, vote and share.