dance injuries - (t.h.)

Pairing - Tom Holland x Reader

Warnings - Tom being a little floof ball, injury, hospital??

This request comes from oohanlon08

Request - I play rugby but u can change it to like dance or anything but y/n getting badly injured and telling tom it's nothing but he knows her to well and cares for her

Also, remember I am not a doctor (iM aN AcToR!) so I have no idea how medical injuries work, bear with me.

*not edited

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You spin across the stage, singing along to the track.

"You said you'd love me, but now it's all crumbling down!" you sing out, spinning your way, and hopping up the steps to the beat, before reaching the table. Your co-star shakes his head, and continues with his lines.

You were performing a new Broadway musical, and couldn't believe you actually got the role!! it was a crazy fairy tale story, complying all the villains into a musical about how their paths crossed and their origin stories. You played the Evil Queen from Snow White. It was an incredible role, and the twist on their origin stories were amazing. The costumes were modern feeling, with a medieval twist on them.

"Please!! I never meant to! Please!" your co-star sings out, and you laugh.

"You beg, and beg, but no, no, no!" you sing out. The lights flicker and flash as green mist fills the stage. You thrust your hands out, but in an attempt to play out the scene, your foot slips, and you tumble off the table. You let out a scream, and before your co-star can catch you, you hit the ground, and there's a horrible crunch in your leg.

Oh no.

~Tom's POV~
She was absolutely amazing, as she hit the high note. I smile, watching her from backstage. Gods, she was perfect!

When Y/n told me she got the Broadway role, I was in total shock!! I just couldn't believe it and was so proud of her. After almost ten months of rehearsals, it was finally her opening night.

You watch her dance across the stage, singing every note on key. That is until I watch her foot slip off the table, and she falls to the floor.

"Y/n!!" I cry, as the crowd gasps. I jump forward to go to her side, but one of the stage directors stops me.

"Hold on, hold on!!" she exclaims, pulling me back. I watch as Y/n is carried backstage and set on the couch.

"Y/n are you okay?!" I cry, rushing over and kneeling at her side. She's sucking in deep breaths, holding her ankle as she rocks back in forth.

"I'm fine... I'm fine," she lies through gritted teeth. Gosh she's a terrible liar.

"Y/n, we're gonna take you to the hospital okay?" the director says. Y/n shakes her head.

"No, no, I'm okay," she says, sucking in more deep breaths. Y/n goes to stand, but immediately falls to the ground. I quickly move to grab her, and she grips onto me.

"Yeah, no, pretty sure you're not okay," I say, scooping her up bridal style.

"What about the show?!" Y/n worries, and I scoff.

"Y/n, darling, it is okay, the most important thing is getting you to the hospital," I say, rushing down the steps, as her director holds the back door open for me. Y/n nods, before shaking her head a bit.