Tom Trying to Make Dinner

Okay guys, so I write like this in comment sections on different fanfics all the time, and just wanted to try it here hehe.

Summary- Tom tries to make dinner

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*you walk inside, and flop onto the couch*

"Darling what's wrong?!"

"I'm... so... tired..."

"No, love!!! Okay, go take a nap!"

"What about dinner though?  I need to make dinner!"

"Nope, I will make it."

"Um... d-do you know how?"

"HA!  Do I know how to cook! PFFT! Of course... maybe..."

"Okay, have fun I guess byeeeee."

*gets out cookbook*

"Okay.  Spaghetti doesn't look too hard."

*five minutes later*

"Water's boiling, if I just take off the lid OMG THE WATER IS EXPLODING IT'S TRYING TO KILL ME AAHHHHH!!!"

*throws in spaghetti, and throws lid on top*

"Okay... good... now that boils for five minutes."

*five minutes later*

"Let's see how it's-OH MY GOSH IT'S TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE SPAGHETTI WATER IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER EEEEEK FRICK!!!!!"

*ten minutes later*

"Well... at least the water didn't get all over the floor... just like... majority.  NEXT the SAUCE!"

"So I just pour it into-why won't it open??"

*smashes onto counter*

"ACK! Oh darn it, it looks like a crime scene in here whoops."

"NO TESSA DON'T EAT THE MURDERED TOMATO GUTS TESSAA!"

*ten minutes later*

"Now that the murdered tomatoes guts are cleaned up, we can continue."

"Next we plate it.  How... OH, I know.  INSTA GRAM LIVESTREAM TIME!"

*on insta live*

"Hello guys, so I'm trying to make spaghetti, and how do you plate this stuff, like fancy?"

"Okay, missy389 said to do the noodles first then the sauce-oh but baby22 said layer it  and then-but then Freddy Barnes said to-GIVE ME ONE ANSWER GUYS!"

*off insta live*

"Maybe if I just *splats sauce on the counter* you have got to be kidding me."

*you walk out*

"THOMAS STANELY HOLLAND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KITCHEN!"

"ACK DARLING! Nothing, um, um I DIDN'T MURDER ANYONE! IT'S TOMATO SAUCE!"

"I am going to hurt you."

"Darling- oh frick, SHE'S GOT A PILLOW TESSA RUN!!!"

And scene

<><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ack, hope that was good guys, so sorry for not posting a lot today we had a busy day LOL.

I love you all!!!

Xoxo

~KalaylaJo~