The Photoshoot

Pairing- Tom Holland x Reader (you're a photographer, taking a photo shoot of him.  You're a pretty known photographer, photograph lots of actors.)

Warnings- fLuFf

Summary- Tom gets all flustered while you take photos for a shoot of him

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You adjusted the lights, trying to get the lighting right against the ocean.  The calming sound of the waves crashing against the sand, the sand wet between your bare feet, the grains stuck between your toes.

"Ugh, this lighting isn't working.  Sasha, just take it down.  I think the gray sky looks good, we don't want to make this look super unnatural," you say, observing the background from different perspectives.

You crouch down and snap a few shots of the chair where Tom would be sitting. 

You were so excited, finally getting your big break.  You'd be photographing the Tom Holland!!  You were so excited, and if the photos looked good and all went well, you could be working to photograph models instead of a plant.

  You'd be photographing the Tom Holland!!  You were so excited, and if the photos looked good and all went well, you could be working to photograph models instead of a plant

This is your dress

"Hey, Y/N!  He's here!" Sasha calls.  You look up from your camera to see Tom taking off his shoes, and setting them down.  You run a hand through your beach waves, hanging your camera around your neck and get up to greet him.

"Hi!" you exclaim with a smile as you approach.  He looks up at you, and his lips part.  You were gorgeous.  Tom had never seen someone so beautiful.  With your slight beach tan, and y/c hair tumbling down your shoulders, your vibrant y/c eyes twinkling with your smile.  How you had a bounce in your walk.

It's an awkward silence as you keep your lips curved up, waiting for Tom to answer.

"Oh sorry!! Tom Holland, nice to meet you!" he exclaims, going to shake your hand.  You give it a shake.

"Y/N L/N, nice to meet you too!! Okay, so let's get started!" you exclaim, gesturing to the shoreline.  Tom made his way over there.

"How do you want me to pose?" Tom asks, crouching down, and pursing his lips in a ridiculous pose.  You throw your head back laughing, and hold the camera to your eye to adjust the focus.

"Okay, could you just casually be walking?  Kick your feet in the water, hands in your pockets?" you ask, still looking through the lense.  But Tom didn't respond, too focused on your beauty, watching you move so gracefully, snapping the practice shots.