21- She is so attractive

Start from the beginning

The young woman asked nonstop. The man furrowed his brows and chuckled. "I just gave him beef because he looked hungry. And I did not poison the beef or something. Please don't worry, Miss" the man smiled at the young woman sweetly.

Mara frowned tightly. "What is your name?" she asked as stood up from the ground. "I am Lucas, Lucas Callum" the man smiled and showed his deep dimples. The women and girls who were watching the two, almost fainted.

Lucas Callum's smile was that sweet and his dimples were that beautiful. That sweetness of him could make both genders fell in love with him easily. Except for the young woman, Mara Athena. Mara glared at the man. "Don't ever do-"

Before the young woman could finish talking, the man took off his blazer and stepped forward, he wrapped his blazer around Mara's shoulders, covering the young woman's body which was see through the revealing nightgown.

Lily and Lila eyes widened at the sight of the man covering Mara Athena's body with his blazer. They quickly ran towards their Miss. "Miss, are you ok?" Lila furrowed her brows and held the young woman who was blinking twice in confusion.

"What did you do to her?!"

Lily shouted at the man.

She stood in front of the young woman like a shield, protecting her Miss who was in daze. Lucas raised his eyebrow, "I was helping her, you don't need to shout that loud" Lucas smiled at Lily as Lila raised her upper lip in disgust.

"Stop" Mara stepped in, she held Lily's hand and signaled the girl to back up. "Give me the coat" Mara said without looking back at Lila. Lila quickly handed the coat which she brought from the house because her Miss ran out of the house in revealing nightgown.

The young woman wore the coat and gave the blazer back to the man. "Please don't come near to my Husky again or else I won't hesitate to kill you" Mara spoke with a cold face as she held the dog's leash in her hand tightly.

The man chuckled in amusement. He did not want to believe the young woman's words however she was talking with a serious face and tone. He had to take the young woman's words seriously. "I understand. May I know your name?"

Lucas asked with a smile, making Lily and Lila frowned. "We are not going to meet ever again so it is better if you don't know my name" the young woman said coldly and walked past the man, leaving him alone at the place. Lily and Lila followed their Miss with quick steps.

When the young woman left, Lucas's lips formed into a smirk. He liked the young woman attitude, she looked like a woman who would kill you if you laid a hand on her. She did not even care about his handsome face and perfect body. She only cared about her Husky.

"She is so attractive"

He could not help but admitted the truth. Every woman was begging him to notice them while this young woman just looked at him with hatred and disgust. It was strange for Lucas Callum. No one had ever looked at him like that before.

That young woman was the first one who did not look at him with lust, the one who even glared at him with flames in her eyes. Finally, the young woman who fitted his type. The one who would never beg him to love her. Lucas Callum smiled in satisfaction.

It was true that he fed the Husky because the dog looked hungry. He did not have any intentions. He just wanted to feed the dog which looked cute in his eyes. Who would have thought that the owner of the Husky was a beautiful and confident young woman?

Lucas shook his head with a smile, he liked the young woman. She was the opposite of what he thought. This young woman was hella attractive. Lucas chuckled, his type was really strange though. The woman who would never give him enough attention, was his type.

The woman who would run away from him and hide from him for thousand years, was his type. More likely to say, he like the chasing game. He like to chase the woman until she accepted him. He had a strange type though.

Lucas walked towards his car and sat down at the driver seat. He put out his phone from the pocket. "Yes, Sir Lucas?" The woman's voice was heard from the other side of the phone. "Find the enemies of Remy Horper. And send me their pictures"

He ordered and started the engine. The young woman asked him if he was sent from Remy Horper or not. It was obvious. She did not have any good relationship with that Remy Horper. It was not strange to hear.

Remy Horper was not a good man to be friend with though. No wonder that young woman spoke with hatred when she asked about Remy Horper. "Yes, I understand Sir Lucas" the woman said and hung up the phone quickly. The car drove off from the place.

Lucas just wanted to know who that young woman was. He did not have any intentions. He just wanted to know her name, nothing more. He did not want to annoy the young woman nor chase her since he had not know her well yet. He just wanted to find out who she was only.

Mara walked into her house with her dog. "Gosh, this is so embarrassing. I really shouted like a fool while wearing a revealing nightgown" she murmured furiously as Lila handed a glass of water to the young woman. Mara sat down on the lounge.

"Please don't worry, Miss. No one took a picture of you. So there won't be any news about you shouting in the street" Lily spoke with a stone face while standing in front of the young woman. "Yea, I hope so" Mara spoke under her breath.

She did not even bother to think about Lucas Callum. Her eyes fell onto the Husky which was looking up at her innocently with wagging tail. She sighed, how could she scold her precious Husky for going out and eating everything a stranger gave.

"Don't go without Lily and Lila. What if someone kidnap you? I can't lose you, baby" the young woman ruffled the dog's fur while looking into his ice blue eyes. He was sitting on her lap with unreadable eyes. "Stop looking at me like that, you can't go out without someone"

Mara furrowed her brows and pouted. The dog did not even understand her words. It just licked the young woman's cheek while wagging its tail. Lily and Lila stared at the two with smiles, not interrupting the moment. "Baby, stop.." Mara giggled as she hugged the dog.

The twin sisters smiled.