༻12༺

18+ SMUTNia POVIt's only been 15 minutes since Seria and I started dancing in the floor nonstop

18+ SMUT
Nia POV
It's only been 15 minutes since Seria and I started dancing in the floor nonstop. Tendou and Akaashi came and join us a few minutes after we left. A hand slowly grabs my waist from behind. "Don't worry it's me" Akaashi voice was against my ear. "I heard how Ushijima left you to fuck Hana" his other hand travelled to my neck slightly squeezing it. "You can always pay him back now" his hand left my neck and moved down to my hips. I look to my right to see Seria and Tendou in their own little world before I look at the booth where Bokuto Daichi Suga and Ushijima sat. Ushijima sat with his legs wide open and arms rested up on the seat behind him staring right at me with an annoyed look. I could feel Bokuto eyes on me too as I started to grind up against Akaashi. "You know Bokuto is Looking at you" he laughed question grinding up against my ass. "He and I have a lil open relationship."

The song changes and everyone still moving grinding drinking and smoking. "Let's do something new" I turned to see the confused look on his face and I turned around to look at Ushijima. He shuffled in his seat a few times but he looked amused. I leaned forward putting my hands on my knee and started to twerk up against Akaashi making eye contact with ushijima. I see Kenma getting up from Kuroo and walking over towards us. He grabs my face pulling me, making me standing up and started dancing. Kenma infront of me and Akaashi behind me I feel like I'm in heaven. Kenma pulles me into another Kiss and Akaashi started to kiss up and down my neck and shoulders. Akaashi hands moved to my ass squeezing it. Kenma hands rested on my chest and Hip. They made my legs wobble and my panties are completely destroyed.

"Alright y'all can move alone" I pulled away from Kenma and looked to see Ushijima standing there eyes red and hazy from smoking. The two left and Wakatoshi slid behind me resting a hand on my waist swaying us side to side to the beat "was is fun being a slut with my friends boyfriend" he played with the strap of my dress "they've almost made me cum" I was fucked high and giggly. "Oh really." He turns us around and I see Oikawa at another booth talking amongst his friends "imagine me fucking you on that table, everyone watching and is jealous because they can't have a taste or touch you" his voice was deep. "Imagine I make you cum so hard that your begging for more and more til I fuck you and you pass out" he drags his hand down my shoulder to my waist "what if I fucked you in your car and made you whine like a bitch" I taunt him and he slaps my ass.

I'm dripping now, and Oikawa eyes are locked on us. "Look at him, he looks so sad that he can't have you" Wakatoshi pull my face in for a kiss. He sucked on my tongue and grabbed my ass putting pressure on my cunt. "Wakatoshi" I was moving against his hand trying to get relief from it. "We're leaving" he pulled away and holds my hand walking towards Tendou and Seria "Tendou we're leaving now" Tendou got the Memo and went of to the booth and told everyone else. Wakatoshi dragged me out of the building to his car everything happen so fast.

We got in his car, he started it and now he's speeding to his house. The cool leather seat agains my skin felt amazing, but it soon ended with Ushijima slams on his breaks and tells me to get out. We rushed to his apartment and he struggled to put his key in "slow down" I laughed and he unlocks the door and pushed me in the door. "Go to my rooms and just sit on the bed." I walked to his bedroom opening the door to be welcomed by a clean room. I took of my straps since they was digging into my shoulders. And took my hair out of the ponytail holder and looked in the mirror to make sure my hair didn't revert back to curly.

The door slams open to reveal Ushijima taking his shirt and walking towards me at the end of the bed. "Before I do anything are you okay with this" I looked up to his concerned face, he was really asking if I was okay. "Yes Wakatoshi please" he dropped to his knees tearing the dress off of me and giving me a lame ass I'll buy you another excuse. He pull my panties down and groaned "fuck baby" he put my legs over his shoulder and started sucking on my clit. "Toshi" I arch off the bed and he pushed my hips down. I gripped his hair pulling him closer to me and grind on his tongue. I could feel him slipping 2 fingers in slowly. "Faster please Toshi" I was close but he keeps edging me by going slow. He thrust his fingers faster and sucking on my clit. "I'm gonna cum" I was a moaning mess. I was about to cum when he pulled away.

Ushijima pulled his phone from his back pocket "what the hell are you doing" I pants. Ushijima lifted himself up and chuckled to him self he tossed his phone to me before unbuckling his pants and pulling is boxers down with them in one motion. "Toshi?" I question. He pulled me into a quick kiss then pushing me back down "take my phone and record me fucking you into oblivion" gripping me I neck leaning down to her level "then send it to that son of a bitch who you faked your orgasm with and while your at it send it to Hana to" his dick slapped his stomach. Red tip long and gritty he went down to my chest and take my nipple in his mouth. "FUCCCKKKK" he pulls with away with a pop "actually instead of you recording I have something better." He took his phone and stood it up on the dresser so it could get a better veiw if both of us. "Condom or raw"

I just whine wanting him to put in already. "Raw please" he aligned it up and slip in I wrapped my leg around his waist and he started off slow. "Are you okay? Your crying" he stops completely looking at me "Wakatoshi if you don't slut me out now I'll do it myself" he smiled and kissed my lips before he started to thrust again. "Imagine if Kenma and Akaashi was just watching you get fucked dumb" he snapped his hips harder moaning loud. I didn't even know what to say. The pleasure was overwhelming to the point my eyes rolled back and closed. My nails were continually scratching his back. He pulls out and looks at me. "Get on your hands and knees" I did was he told me and turned around "how many times did you let Oikawa eat your out?"

"Eight times"

*SMACK*

"7 left to go for you being a slut" he slapped my ass 7 more times before he finally put it in I immediately moaned. "I'm gonna fuck this pussy til only my dick can bring you pleasure." He pushed me down making me arch my back my pussy clenched at what he said. "You like that idea?" He smacked my ass making cry out "you like the idea of this pussy being molded for my dick only" he was going to slow so I threw it back on him. "Look at you, good girl" I pulled off of him pulling him into a kiss "let me ride you" he laid down and I crawled on top kissing his neck leaving marks all over his neck. I take his dick in my hand and stroke it a few times before I slammed down in it. "Fuck bbbaby slow down" he stutters. I go faster my hands on his stomach for support. "Nia baby please slow down." His moan was gonna make me cum. He was whining like a bitch.

I slowed down grinding my hips in circles has he turned into a mumbling mess. "Who fucks you dumb like this?" He kept moaning not saying anything. I repeat my question clenching around him "FUCK NIA YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD" I came when he finished that sentence. My whole body shook as i came and collapsed on his chest. "Fuck baby that was good but I'm not done" he turned us around and put my legs over his shoulders again. "Toshi" I screamed as he went full speed with hard thrust. "I'm so close baby please let me come inside of you slut" I clenched at the feeling of him cumming inside. "Do it" his thrust was started to get sloppy and lose rhythm. "I'm cuming" he gave one last thrust and he came inside" Toshi pulls out and pulls the cover from under us and pulls it over. "Just sleep okay I'll clean this up tomorrow" he got out the bed and put his shorts on going to his phone and ending the recording My eyes were heavy I could feel the alcohol and weed leave my body as I fell asleep
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
AN:
Okay so I rewrote the like twice and idky but I feel like it doesn't flow right.. also did I mention this was my first full on smut😭 Yeahh so please give me some idea on how I can make it better in the future. Also thank you so much for all the attention this book is getting and all the read I genuinely appreciate it!!! Have a good day and make sure to eat something and drink water!!!!