𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 48

WINGS Tour◗  

" I'm really glad you're bringing good news to this house. "

THE AUDIO WAS UPLOADED on BTS YouTube lyrics and Bora absolutely loved doing the cover with Jungkook

The two had more fun than having a day out and she was sure she was going to do more covers with him if this was how it would turn out.

The video had already crossed record views and Bora was happy that Army liked it, and top of that, Jungkook seemed ecstatic, she didn't really need anything else.

On the other hand, her drama was also trending. She couldn't believe it at first, but it was the most recommended drama even through it was only halfway aired and it had already reached four stars which meant it was either 8 or 9 ratings.

Namjoon was just talking about Jungkook and Bora's voice matching so well in chorus when his phone rang.

He picked it up immediately, making the members curious. Bora, who had been laying on Yoongi's shoulder sat up as he mention Bang PD's name.

Bora watched in confusion as Namjoon went quite and just agreed. As he ended the call, he could tell everyone was looking at him curiously.

" There's a meeting so we need to head there now. "

" Why did he say? " Jin asked and Namjoon shook his head. Sighing, the group scattered around and got ready.

Bora simply pulled one of Yoongi's hoodies she stole over her tank top and black leggings before making her hair look presentable and pulling on the hat and mask before exiting her room.

As they rode to the BigHit, Yoongi kept tugging at Bora's sleeve. " Leave it alone. " She mumbled and Yoongi scowled, pouting slightly, " That's my favorite hoodie. When did you
steal it? "

Bora smirked, " Is it? I didn't steal it though. I just took it from your wardrobe. " She sighed, grinning as she looked out of the window.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, trying not to smile and shook his head, getting off as the van stopped. The bunch headed towards the building and they entered.

" I'm still curious. " Jimin mumbled, " It looks very serious. "

Hoseok sighed, patting his back, " We'll see now. Let's go in, hyung. What are you waiting for? " He asked Namjoon, who looked like was contemplating whether to go in or not.

He blinked, nodding. " Yeah, let's go
in. " They knocked and heard a faint come in from Bang Pd, so they did.

One by one, they piled in and bowed, greeting the man. " Take a seat, all of you. "

Bora took the empty seat beside Taehyung at the last and bit the inside of her cheek, " Is it about the cover? "

She mumbled as her feet tapped nervously. The PD chuckled, shaking his head. " I have a good news for you guys. "