𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 28

Award Show◗  

" You two are still drinking milk at the end of the day. Don't get too
excited. "

BORA BOWED TO literally anyone she saw

BORA BOWED TO literally anyone she saw. The 2016 Melon Music Awards show was huge, and they had just found their seats.

She sat down, letting out a deep breath

She sat down, letting out a deep breath. She didn't know if it was nervousness or the cold that made her stomach twist, her hands feeling numb.

She was used to her hands being cold, but the temperature had dropped recently and she could feel her fingers already numb. And than her stylist unnie had decided to give her an off-shoulder outfit, because the colour matched the boys' outfit.

" Are you cold? " Suga frowned, patting her shoulder. Bora shrugged,
" I'm fine. " She smiled, looking at the forming crowd. Yoongi rolled his eyes, standing up before he shrugged off his black jacket and draped it around her shoulders.

Bora looked at him, " Hey, it's cold! What about you-"

" Shut up and take it. " He sat back down and Bora grinned, shaking her head. " Which do you think we'll win this time? "

Taehyung grinned and Namjoon chuckled.

Bora could literally feel his excitement. Of their previous mini albums, they had won many like Best New Artist 2013, Rookie Award 2013, Golden Disk Awards Newcomer 2014, Rookie of the Year 2014, Rising Star Award 2015 (3), Best Dance Award 2015 for I Need U and many more.

To be honest, she hadn't expected anything all those time they won an award, it always left her shocked and speechless. Although she knew they all deserved it, it never ceased to surprise her.

The show went on and on, them clapping and congratulating artists who won. The staff of the show had brought them some water and snacks like to any other idols.

Bora was busy munching on the gummy bears while Jungkook tried to steal from it. She slapped his hand, grinning.

Jungkook huffed, eating the one from it anyway and grabbing her hands, " Why are they always so cold? "