𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20

Where The Journey Begins◗  

" You know I love you, right? "

TIMESKIP TO END OF "SCHOOL TRIOLOGY" (2013—2014)

ONE BY ONE, the charts were up and the fanbase grew a little more, their all three mini albums hit.

Bora was aware of the amount of hate she was getting. It came along the love her and other members got. Although she had that big smile on her face everytime she was asked if she was alright, nothing in her was alright.

She had never felt this way before. Bora had a hard time getting away from her loud thoughts, it was terrifying.

She consoled herself, saying " It's not just me. " And it was true. She wasn't the only one getting hate. Each of the boys did, they still do along with herself.

Nothing could change some people's negative point of view. Some called Jimin too chubby while some said Jin cannot dance. Some said the rap line was shit and none of them could rap.

Namjoon was furious about it and so were the other members. That was what had led them to write Cypher, although Jin had concluded Bora shouldn't do any lines in the rap because he didn't want her to curse.

The girl had agreed, having been too busy to stare at the oldest admirably about how cute he looked saying she shouldn't curse in that rap.

And most of it, since her and Taehyung were secret members, Taehyung got a lot of hate and some also said they did not consider him a part of the group.

Bora didn't like it, but she needed to believe in herself first. Which was easier said than done cause she was really having a hard time.

One thing was leading to another and she felt something she had only felt when she was in her parents' house. It was the feeling of falling into a deep black hole that had no end.

Fear always crept in her chest every time she took her phone, it was such an addiction. A bad one. She read those hate comments day and night, which only decreased her sleep at night and peace at day.

Although she would sit alone, all those comments, those words from public and fans rang through her head.

She was glad to work on the three mini albums with the boys, it had been a hit and they were all happy, ignoring that there were people who also didn't like it.

Or so they pretended to ignore.

Bora could see behind those smiles since she always had a talent in reading people.

She could see the tiredness behind Jin's eyes, concluding he spends hours dancing. She could see how skinny Jimin was going and she could see how Taehyung was always dull.