𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

Comfort◗  

" C-Can you cuddle with me? "

AFTER ANOTHER TIRED DAY, Bora entered the dorm with a sigh

AFTER ANOTHER TIRED DAY, Bora entered the dorm with a sigh. She had finally managed to find a job nearby at the café and the owner lady was very sweet, reminding Bora of her grandmother too much.

Dropping her bag aside, she looked around to find the dorm empty, so she decided to talk a shower and change, rest for a bit and head to her dance practice that starts at six.

Her training was going well so far, she was satisfied. But she was messing up the dancing and she hoped Hobi would help ber before she broke down.

After taking a shower, she pulled on her clothes, something light since she was going to dance get sweaty and fell on her bed.

Grabbing her phone, she dailed her grandma's number, smiling as the other line connected. " halmeoni, how are you? "

" I'm fine, Bora-ya! How are you doing? Is it too hard? "

Bora hummed, " Nothing I can't manage. How's hal-abeoji? Is his health alright? "

" Yeah, we're all doing good here. Do you need money? You haven't asked for weeks now. "

Bora smiled, sighing.

" No, I'm good right now. I'm saving up so I still have some. I will ask you if I need. " She lied, she only had some because she had worked today and she has requested the café lady to pay her everyday and not monthly.

" Oh, okay. "

After talking a little more, she hung up and headed to the BigHit. She didn't want to walk, her legs already ached but she couldn't help it.

She wanted to save the money so not wanting to waste it on bus fare, she walked.

After reaching, she peeked in the dance studio to find all bee bandmates. She stepped in and closed the door behind her.

None of them knew she got a job, she had just said Yo Sung had formed a study group in the nearby café and they were doing that. Of course, the boys were pleased to hear it and didn't ask her more.

" Oh, you're back! We're just warming up. Come on! " She smiled at Hobi before setting her bag aside and standing beside Jungkook. He seemed too dull to even practice.

Although he still refused to sing, he was dancing with them and practicing. But it didn't help much seeing as he needed to sing to place a spot in the group.

" Are you okay? You seem dull. " She nudged him and Jungkook blinked, nodding. He had honestly thought no one would notice it, but he wanted to go back home and stay with his family for a little while. He was missing them too much.