𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 38

Press Conference for Wings
Album◗  

" Well, it was kinda your fault, noona! "

THE COMEBACK date was coming up and Bora was finally free from all the interviews due to her drama

Her schedule was packed, but she didn't mind. She knocked on the recording studio and entered to find Jungkook in there already with Bang Pd and Pddog.

" Ah, Bora! Come in. You can go next if you want. " Bora nodded, smiling. Jungkook's solo recording for the album they decided to name WINGS was almost done.

Bora would be the last one to record and she couldn't wait. She settled on the couch while Jungkook was singing so beautifully, she just stared and listened.

After Jungkook was done, Bora sighed. She just hoped the song was alright because she didn't want it to be a flop.

" Can I stay? " Jungkook asked giddily and Bora chuckled, nodding. She got in the recording and put on her headphones.

As the recording started, she hadn't noticed Jungkook crying because of her voice.

" I don't know why he's crying

" I don't know why he's crying. " Bora groaned while Namjoon looked at her with a raised eyebrow. " You must've done something again. "

" That was one time and he was fifteen. Kookie!!!?? " Bora called and the boy stepped out of the room, grinning as usual.

" He's smiling again. " Namjoon mumbled. Bora huffed, " Why were you weeping—"

" Crying. "

Namjoon corrected, but it went ignored. " Tell him I didn't do anything. "

" Well, it was kinda your fault, noona! "

" WHAT?! What did I do? "

" You sang. "

Both Namjoon and Bora looked at each other and let out a sigh. " See? " She mumbled anyway with a soft chuckle.

" See, " Jungkook repeated, holding up his phone and pointing at Bora, " Call me. "