𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

Moving to Seoul◗  

" I don't care, let's just hope there's hot boys. "

THE MICROPHONE CLUTCHED in her hand, she entered the room and found total three judges, and three staff members

She smiled at them slightly, bowing.

" Ah! That's her? " The man sitting in the middle asked and the staff nodded. He beamed, looking back at her. Bora recognized him as Bang Shi hyuk, also known as Hitman Bang/ PD-nim.

" I heard you got accepted in the Acting department? "

" Nae, I was actually here to audition for acting and theatre. "

" Please introduce yourself. It's... " He looked at the name on the form, " Mi Bora, is it? "

" Nae, annyeongaseyo. I'm Mi Bora. "

" Bora-ssi, you can also sing very well. Can you dance? "

Bora nodded, " Yes, I can. I didn't get any official training but I've been dancing since I was six. " The judges looked at each other while the CEO in the middle kept smiling at her.

" Can you please sing something for us? Whatever you like. "

She bit her lip, nodding. " I've actually written a song a few weeks back, do you mind—"

" Oh, splendid! How about you sing that? "

She nodded.

LOVE ALONE - IU (I do not own any of the songs.)

The judges just sat there, mouth agape and eyes wide. Hitman Bang had never heard such voice in all years of his working, it gave him chills. He also knew the voice was very suitable, she had the perfect breath control, perfect vocals.

And the lyrics, meaning behind those shocked him. He had seen many talented artists, but not like this one.

She wrote her own song, created the melody and sang perfectly. He didn't know what to say so he blinked as she finished singing.

The voice was heavenly, deep and husky, enticing. After she was done, it was eerily silent. Bora looked at each one of them with nervousness, she wasn't sure of her singing.

Clearing his throat, Bang PD smiled.
" How about we talk in my office? "