𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

Maknae Line

Maknae Line

1] Jeon Jungkook X Kang Mi Bora

Ship Name: MiKook/BoKook

Romantic: 60%
Familial: 40%
Popularity: 80% (fourth most famous ship)

Other ship names:
Maknae Couple
Bunny and Fox

MiKook Facts:
The two cuddle the most.
—Jungkook loves it when Bora plays with his hair.
— Jungkook is probably the only one Bora is most physically affectionate towards.
— The two are very close and Jungkook whines for her attention 24/7.
— Jungkook finds Bora whenever he's having troubles. Literally.
— He loves how Bora's cold exterior melts whenever she's genuinely happy.
— Bora sometimes treats Jungkook like a baby.
— Bora loves bullying him most out of the group.
This ship has both soft and hard stans. Since Jungkook is younger than Bora, hard stans like to call it Noona kink whenever they have moments that are definitely not cute and sweet.

2] Kim Taehyung X Kang Mi Bora

Ship Name: TaeRa/VMi/LaV

Romantic: 70%
Familial: 30%
Popularity: 75% (fifth most famous ship)

Other ship names:
Fashion Couple
Duality Couple

TaeRa Facts:
The fashion duo.
— Both Bora and Taehyung love Gucci and other brands.
— Taehyung always flirts with her, only to get a reply like "I know" Or "thanks", resulting others to tease Taehyung on the rejection.
— the two sometimes have staring contest during interviews and are in their own little world.
— Are both sometimes wierd. Who am I kidding? Not sometimes, always.
— Bora tends to compliment him awfully bluntly that Taehyung ends up hiding his face or blushes furiously.
— They love being over dramatic.
— they are known for their amazing acting skills and are praised very much.
— Are known for their sexy and intimidating looks towards the camera during concerts and being touchy.

3] Park Jimin X Kang Mi Bora

Ship Name: JimRa/BoMin

Romantic: 80%
Familial: 20%
Popularity: 88% (third most famous ship)

Other ship names:
Flirts of the Group
The Snakes

JimRa Facts:
These two are literal flirts and make everyone flustered just by smiling at them.
—Jimin is very protective of Bora and Bora really likes the attention even though she doesn't show it.
—The two like singing together because others compliment their voices synced.
they sometimes sing each other's lines or together during concerts.
Always flirt and the pervs of the group [you know what I mean! I meant the most dirty minded in the group.]

Hyung Line

4] Kim SeokJin X Kang Mi Bora

Ship Name: JinRa/BoJin

Romantic: 95%
Familial: 5%
Popularity: 100%  most (1st) famous ship)

Other ship names:
One-sided (literally because the fans can see Bora is smitten meanwhile Jin is nothing but oblivious.)
Mukbangers

JinRa Facts:
Bora flirts with him a lot. Like literally alot and it goes unnoticed by him most of the time, but when he does notice, his face matches a tomato.
— He won't ever admit it, but he secretly likes it.
—Always gives her a lecture to not flirt with someone "five years older than her" While she only replies "age doesn't matter to me" To which she ears a smack on the back of her head.
— Bora can't live a day without calling him handsome. Whether it be to him or just to herself.
— Bora takes everything Jin says seriously.
— She's caught staring at the him during interviews and there's a whole YouTube video on it called " Bora being whipped for Kim SeokJin for 10 minutes straight " Or  " How whipped is Bora for Jin? "
— It's a compilation Jimin uses to tease her and Bora plainly ignores it or bluntly agrees to it.
— Jin is the only one that can make her blush.
Bora loves when he ruffles her hair.
—Jin treating her like a baby.
— Army is pretty sure Bora has a Jin stan account.
Despite Armys seeing this ship as one-sided, it's the most famous ship.

5] Jung Hoseok X Kang Mi Bora

Ship Names: Hora/MiSeok/BoSeok

Romantic: 50%
Familial: 50%
Popularity: 65% (sixth most famous ship)

Hora Facts:
Once at live, Bora did agree to have a stan account on Hoseok and Jin that made Armys go crazy.
— Hoseok always being there to make Bora smile at least once a day.
—Hoseok always pinching her cheeks and cooing at her even if she's bitch faced.
—Hoseok can only make her smile even when she's annoyed except Jin.
—The two are known to dance on literally anything and make it look like an official dance video.

6] Min Yoongi X Kang Mi Bora

Ship Names: YoonRa/MinMi

Romantic: 85%
Familial: 15%
Popularity: 90% (second most famous ship)

YoonRa Facts:
Yoongi is the most overprotective of all over Bora.
—the two argue 24/7.
—the two rant to each other whenever they're struggling.
—Yoongi doesn't like it when Bora flirts with someone.
—Yoongi always looks out for the girl whenever they're out or at any event.
—he insists on her staying by his side.
—the two don't eat if the other one isn't eating.
—Bora is also excessively protective of the boy.
—Both have those moments where Yoongi might do something and Bora's dirty-minded ass will just scream and make him flustered.

7] Kim Namjoon X Kang Mi Bora

Ship Names: NamRa/MiJoon

Romantic: 30%
Familial: 70%
Popularity: 40% (least famous ship)

NamRa Facts:
Bora cursing and Namjoon telling her to not.
—Namjoon trying to get Bora to do speech during award shoes when they win awards but the girl refusing to do so.
—Namjoon randomly poking her dimples or patting her shoulder.
—Also insisting in the girl to be by his side.
—Namjoon asking Bora to stop teaching Jungkook "wrong things" pre-debut.
— The two admire each other and their talents.
—Namjoon loves hearing the songs Bora writes(so does everyone else).