𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10

Kim Taehyung◗  

" She's in the group? "

DRYING HER HANDS, Bora stepped out of the bathroom, rolling her eyes

DRYING HER HANDS, Bora stepped out of the bathroom, rolling her eyes. She didn't understand why these girls always got so jealous?

She had just wanted to use restroom, and girls in there were giving her a stink eye, purposely saying shit about how trainees end up in dump and only few of them make it to the top.

She ignored it, smirking to herself and knowing she'll slap them in the face when she debuts.

A loud thud snapped her out of her thoughts, she frowned.

Walking a little further, her jaw hung open as she saw what was happening. She wasn't surprised that Jungkook was getting bullied, but she was angry that he didn't tell anyone.

" What the fuck do you think you're doing? " She said, walking up to the two boys. Jungkook had horror written across his face while the other taller boy was staring down at her with a bored look.

" Run along, girl! This doesn't involve. " He grumbled and Bora scoffed, " Did you say something? I couldn't hear anything over your bullshit. "

She grabbed Jungkook's sleeve, pulling him away. The tall boy scoffed, " What are you gonna do? Complain to your parents—"

" They're dead. "

Caught off guard momentarily, the tall boy scoffed then. " No wonder you're so nosy and intrusive for your own
good—"

He never got to finish his sentence because he was on the ground the next second, whimpering as he held onto his that area. Yeah, Bora had kneed him.

She smirked down at him, " What were you saying? " Jungkook stood there, mouth agape and eyes wide.

" N-Noona, you'll get in trouble. Leave it! " He stuttered, tugging her sleeve. Bora rolled her eyes, raising her leg and pretending to kick him again.

" If I ever seen you around him again, I swear things won't be pretty, jerk. "

And she had punched him in his square face.