𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13

Fight◗  

" DO YOU UNDERSTAND, BORA?! "

BORA DID NOT MEAN for this to happen

BORA DID NOT MEAN for this to happen. It was her last day for job and she was happily working, that was until someone showed up.

The cup in her hand nearly shattered if it weren't for the counter below. She cringed, clearing her throat as the boy glared at her by the door.

Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see him coming closer and prepared herself for the lecture as she bit her lip. " I'll wait outside till you're done. "

He said through gritted teeth, Bora nodded and let out a sigh of relief as he stepped out, his back facing her. He seemed furious and she wasn't ready for this.

As her shift was over, she met with the old lady and bid her goodbyes, exiting the café and stumbled as she tried to keep pace with his.

Suddenly, he whirled around and Bora almost crashed into his chest. She stumbled backwards, frowning as he glared at her.

The sun was setting and cold air didn't help much. Bora bit her lip, ready to hear whatever he had to say.

" Who said you could work? " He hissed, his eyes squinted at her. Bora gulped softly, " I had to—"

" No, you didn't. "

She scowled, but didn't say anything ad Yoongi still glared at her. " You're a trainee! Did you forget that? If Pd-nim finds out, we're all dead! Have you ever thought of how it might affect the group?! "

Well, technically, she hadn't. She didn't know she wasn't allowed to work, but the concept was just wierd.

How was she supposed to survive if she didn't have any money and she wasn't allowed to work? Asking money from her grandparents or the boys wasn't an option to her.

As much she needed it, she was way to stubborn and prideful to do it. Besides, what was wrong in earning for herself?

" I quit already. " She mumbled quitely, " I was about to, anyway because I need to focus on exams and practice— I don't get it! What's the problem if I work?! "

" BORA, YOU'RE THRITEEN—"

" FOURTEEN—"

" I DON'T FUCKING CARE, ALRIGHT? NOW THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG. IT'S NOT EVEN SAFE TO BE WORKING LIKE THIS AND YOU'RE BREAKING RULES—"

" WELL, NOBODY TOLD ME I HAD TO BE RICH TO GET HERE! "

" YOU HAVE YOUR GRANDPARENTS AND US—"

" I WANTED TO EARN BY MYSELF, SO WHAT?! " She scowled, shooting a glare to the passer by who had stopped to watch, " Fuck off. "

Both her and Yoongi chorused and the boy widened his eyes, bowing before running away with his ice cream hitting the pavement clumsily, melting.

" AND YOU! " He snapped, facing the girl who's scowl deepened, " DID YOU NOT HAVE ENOUGH FOR A DAY THAT YOU'RE WORKING—"