𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 47

Studio Name◗  

" Bora, you're too young for thinking of a wedding..... or a funeral. "

CHANGING INTO:

CHANGING INTO:

She zipped up the jacket halfway before throwing her hair into a messy bun

She zipped up the jacket halfway before throwing her hair into a messy bun. Admiring the new big apartment, she walked down and saw Jin in the kitchen pulling on an apron.

She grinned, joining his side before they decided what to cook and two started. Yoongi entered the kitchen minutes later, tutting.

" Do you have any other clothes of different colours? Is it just black or white? " Bora smirked, " Well it's either going to be funeral or a wedding, oppa. I don't see why there's need to make my wardrobe colourful. "

" Hell yeah! " Taehyung grinned, shooting a eink towards Bora, who chuckled.

" Bora, you're too young for thinking of a wedding..... or funeral. " Jin frowned and Bora laughed, " That's
unfortunate. "

" I'm not surprised you're so excited for a wedding. "

" Take the other guess, Yoongs. " Bora rolled her eyes, " Why would I marry someone and waste my time on them than take care of myself? "

" Wah, " Yoongi smack her head from behind, " So you're eager for your own funeral? Real depressed. "

He rolled his eyes, exiting with a bottle of water while Taehyung sat on the island beside where she was chopping off the vegetables.

" Am I an exception? " He pouted, grinning his famous box smile. Bora pinched his cheek, " No. "

Jin laughed while Taehyung huffed, letting Bora smirk to herself as she cooked. " Food is ready!!! "

Jin called and everyone piled in by the chairs, " Why is it so wierd sitting on chairs? Let's sit down. "

Bora mumbled and Jungkook rolled his eyes, pulling her in the chair beside himself. The group ate and laughed, joking around.