𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

Boy Group?◗  

" I hate uniforms. "

WAKING UP EARLY, Bora woke her best friend up too along with Kyung Soo before they took terms in taking shower and getting ready

The three exited at once while Kyung Soo was telling them about rules and whatnot as they reached the dance practice. They parted ways there.

While Kyung Soo said she had dance first thing in the morning, Yo Sung had vocals along with Bora. The two made their way into the room to find a few other girls, who were already side eyeing them.

" Eh, I have a feeling they don't like us much. " Bora snorted, " I have a feeling they're jealous. " Yo Sung giggled, which died down as someone stepped in.

It was their vocal coach, Kim Sung-eun. They all bowed and greeted her, to which she smiled at everyone.
" Morning, girls. I heard we have four more trainees joining us today. "

Bora raised her hand with Yo Sung, along with two other girls who looked around the age of sixteen.

" Ah, you're Bora? " She smiled and Bora nodded, hiding her shock.
" Nae, that's me. " The coach just smiled, " I've heard you sing very well. I'll be waiting for your turn. Let's warm up girls! "

She clapped and Bora sighed nervously.
" What if I sing like off-key and make fun of myself? "

Yo Sung nudged her, snorting. " Like hell you will. Come on, now! "

 Come on, now! "

Hectic. It was only first day and after finishing her last dance practice, Bora had been walking  back to her dorm when she heard someone call for her.

She turned around, finding it to be her roommate Kyung Soo. " Unnie, what's wrong? "

" You're needed in the office. Go ahead, I'll send Yo Sung. "

Bora nodded, walking towards Bang PD's office now, frowning. She didn't know what he needed to talk about. Did she get in trouble already? Did she not do good enough?