.OS 1.

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒎?

Your favorite warning: Smut

George Weasley pitter-patters around his dorm for the third time this evening. Fred isn't here and so aren't the others who share a room with him at Hogwarts. They are all out, celebrating at some shitty Slytherin party. George never understood why the hell the Gryffindors kept going to these parties when they aren't even invited to go there. 

He wonders where Prim might be. He didn't talk to her in a while, he misses her. The last time his dick was caressed by her gentle lips was a while ago. He'd give everything for the opportunity to taste her cherry flavor again while his tongue explores her core, making delicious sounds for him. 

She's probably at the party as well, he comes to the conclusion. He damns himself for giving the marauder's map away to Harry when he needed it because now, he is in need of it more than ever. His mind wanders to Prim's bouncing tits while he shags her in the forest while his brother sucks on her nipples. Fuck, what would he give for knowing where she is right now and most important.. who keeps her company.

As his mind wanders to Prim's naked body, again and again, he can feel his dick twitching inside his pants. Slowly, it's growing to its full length painfully as it doesn't experience any relief. The pressure inside him builds itself up, causing him to groan quietly. Without thinking twice, he pulls out his wand to lock the door to his dorm and gets himself undressed. 

The muscles on his stomach are dancing in anticipation of being touched, forming an irresistible body shape. George throws himself onto his bed and closes his eyes. Through his soft lips he whispers a spell, flicking his wand as his mind once again wanders to Prim.

His huge and manly hand slides over his bare skin, causing shivers running up his spine to his skull. As he reaches his shaft, he squeezes it, moaning silently.

"Prim?" he mumbles into the empty dorm.

"You're already so ready for me, Georgie" Prim's voice echoes through the room, letting George gasp.

The spell he used makes it easier for him to get off. Simply the sound of Prim's naughty words are nearly too much for him. Fuck, how badly he longs for this girl, it isn't even healthy anymore.

"Only for you, love" George moans, starting to pump his long member up and down. "I wish I could feel you clench around my dick"

He moans over and over again as he starts to thrust harder into his hand, the pressure increasing.

"Fuck, Georgie" Prim moans "You're filling me up, I can't take it"

"You will, love, and you'll like it" George hisses through his teeth.

He lets go of his dick and rubs his hands against each other before he spits into one of them before placing his hand back on his shaft.

"Can you feel how wet I am for you, Georgie? How you turn me on and the sounds you make for me are driving me insane?" Prim whispers as George moans seductively at the touch of his wet hand on his cock.

"Oh fuck" Prim groans over and over again while George is imagining her riding his dick passionately.

He bucks his hips up a little, pushing his dick deeper into his hand. The irresistible sounds of Prim and George moaning is filling the room, sounding as if she is having the best time ever.

He imagines her walls to tighten around his shaft, covering him in warmth and wetness. Her inside slowly opening up for him so he can dive in deep to fuck her senseless.

"You're fucking me so well, George, so fucking well, I'm going to come, fuck" Prim nearly yells through her moans "F- Fuck George don't stop"

At her sounds, George is pumping his flesh up and down faster. The inside of his shaft is tickling, the veins throbbing in anticipation of relief. The pressure of his hand is tightening his grip, his eyes roll into the back of his head.

"Fuck, you're so fucking good for me, Prim" George moans "Such a good girl"

"Come on, Georgie, fill me up, come inside of me" Prim's voice says eagerly, hungry for George's orgasm.

"I'm going to shoot my load inside of you, deep inside of your fucking cunt, love, or even better.." He breaths, thrusting his dick at a fast pace "let you taste myself, hearing you moan as you lick off the last drop of my tip"

"Give it all to me, George" Prim moans "I'm so fucking ready for you"

And with that, George can't take it any longer. A loud and thundering moan is leaving his throat as his cum drools all over his hand. He is going slower, his breath is shaking.

Through heavy breathing, he moans Prim's name through his bared teeth as the needed release finally came.