Hallucinate.

- Recommended song: Lonely boy by The Black Keys -

-

To hallucinate wings without the ability to fly and to alter gravity is a dangerous thing. Draco could fall any second, a hundred meters into the dark, without him noticing it. Still thinking his colorful feathers take him higher and higher when instead he's falling.

The problem with hallucinations is that they hit you at once, unexpectedly, hard, and unpredictably...

-

The acid hits Draco hard as he stumbles through the wilding crowd. His sight turns from blurry to realistic in a second, letting his colors brighten. Meanwhile, his mind widens to other levels. Blinded by the shining color of yellow, Draco decides to look another way.

The boy doesn't realize anymore where he is tripping, his legs work in slow motion, just like his mind is. With a bright smile placed on his face, he forgets everything that bothered him before. All he can focus on is the colorful forest around him, the different colors of the student's ties, and the blue turning drink in his hand.

Nearly falling, he comes across some weird creatures. He bumps into shady silhouettes, his eyes meet dragon-like ones.

He has to wink twice as a boy with a horse head is dancing his way through the crowd, letting others pet his head. It took Draco a while until he realized that it's just a guy in a costume handing out some ketamine. Ketamine in loads to stun a dozen of horses at once.

Trying to resist the horse guy, Draco finds his way to the bar, pouring himself another whiskey. His hands start to shake as he reaches for the bottle and pours a bit next to his glass.

Draco falls to the ground with one sudden move as blue lightning nearly hits his ear, scaring him to death. With his freshly poured whiskey all over his shirt, he gets up once again. He's not sure if he just made that lightning up in his head or not.

As soon as he sees some high guys laughing their ass off, he gets angry. They could have hurt him, he's still aware of that. Without minding the Malfoy boy staring a deadly glance at them, the Weasley twins continue playing with their wands, giggling like idiots at the colorful lights coming out of them.

Draco decides to pour himself another whiskey, this time the expensive one. Making his intoxication a perfection.

As he turns around, he can spot Parkinson making out wildly with Cho Chang, letting Draco bite his lips. Both of them, he saw naked before, and he can't resist thinking about their naked bodies rubbing against his one more time. The thought of doing a threesome gives him shivers all over his body. Slowly he approaches both of the girls without them recognizing it.

On his way to paradise, Draco stumbles across Potter and Weasley sitting on the grass of the forbidden forest. As he takes a closer look, Draco recognizes they aren't even drinking alcohol anymore. They are drinking random potions some Slytherin gave them, pretending the potions are liquid luck. Potter is laughing high as fuck at Weasley, approaching his face with each word he says. They are mumbling something Draco can't understand as they slur anyways.

The boy takes one more glance at them as he turns around, finding those two boys heavily kissing each other. Draco raises one eyebrow, wishing for him to remember this scene so he can tease them with it the next day.