Midnight Sky.

A few days have passed and Draco isn't feeling better lately. His body recovers fast but his inner self isn't. He didn't sleep well since his last encounter with the girl. Too many thoughts are trying to disturb his peace of mind.

Draco looks out of his window at the hospital wing, searching for stars to collide with his deepest desires. Instead, nothing but dark clouds prevent the calming light of the midnight sky from hitting the castle's facade. He lets out a heavy sigh. Not even the stars can tell him what to do about his misery.

Slowly, he gets out of bed. His barefoot feet touch the cold ground but it doesn't matter to him. His temperature is nearly as low as the floor's, becoming one with it. With each step he takes, the remaining warmth of his body fades as well.

At night, he wanders around the castle's hallways. Draco is enjoying the comforting silence which embraces his lonely soul, keeping him some company.

Anyway, this night wasn't as silent as the other ones. As he strolls around the corner, he can hear music. Not a loud one, not a wild one. Rather beautiful and slow. The boy wonders who is also up that late, and is brave enough to escape Filch's vigilant glances.

The melody of this classical song gets louder with each step he takes towards the Great Hall. Carefully, Draco opens the door just a little, so he can catch a glimpse at what's going on. The otherwise so full hall is empty. Draco can see its actual size just now as not one single table is seen far and wide.

Thousands of flying candles light up the room, bathing it in a romantic, beautiful atmosphere. The night sky is stuck on the ceiling but it's different from the one Draco saw a few minutes before. The Milky Way is stretching itself all over the ceiling, leading the glaring reflection of dying planets home. Not one single cloud in sight.

In the middle of the Great Hall, there she is. Barefoot, dressed in nothing but her white nightdress, matching with her hair. Prim looks like she's a star herself as she dances her way through the hall with closed eyes. She's making her way to the Milky Way, preparing for her stay on the moon. With each graceful movement of her body, she is tracing through the constellations. Her appearance is shining as if she sails around the sun, reflecting its rays.

Draco loses himself in her wonderful dancing. He didn't know that ballet can be so telling. He didn't know that Primrose can touch his heart without actually touching his body. The boy never saw something this beautiful in his life before.

The way she lifts her leg in combination with the music, how she never stops pirouetting. Her wavy hair follows her movements and is flying through the air just like she is. With each jump she takes, she gets higher, her legs even longer. Her hands form flying birds while she's dancing, still with her eyes closed.

Draco can see that she's pouring her soul out. It isn't only ballet. It's an expressive dance.

The music gets faster, gets darker, and in some way even more addictive. Prim is adjusting to it, her spins get faster, her steps as well. When she starts running at a graceful pace, she jumps as if her destination is Jupiter. While being in the air, she spins around.

She underestimated her speed, and so she falls to the ground. Draco has to flinch a second as he thought she might have hurt herself. Instead of getting up, she remains sitting on the icy ground. She buries her head in her hands, then in her knees.

Draco opens the door a bit further as he is not sure if she's crying. He doesn't want to see her cry. He has to admit that he enjoyed her tears before when she had to hide her tears when he made her cry with his cruelness. But he doesn't want to see her sad while doing something she clearly loves. It's the most beloved thing that can hurt us the deepest.

He decides to take a few steps towards her. His once so cold feet aren't cold anymore. His whole body heated up as soon as he saw her. Tiny sweat pearls are formed on his forehead as he gets even closer to her. She doesn't realize she isn't alone as Draco's barefoot tiptoeing isn't heard.

"Are you okay?" Draco whispers as he sits down right next to her.