Prim.

Even though Prim didn't say it back to him and only pulled him into the most wonderful kiss he has ever experienced, Draco doesn't mind it. Maybe she just needs some time, maybe she doesn't want to get hurt again, he thinks.

It was the first time he made love to someone. It was the first time he has ever said those three little words with the most impact on somebody's life. Draco said those words only in his dreams when he imagined how his life might turn out in a few years. Wife, house, maybe children and then he'll be ready to say it. But life never goes as planned and so he said it to a girl he barely knows but truly loves.

He doesn't regret it at all and as he sits down right next to her at the Slytherin table the next morning, he smiles as he has never slept this good in a long, long time. He places a gentle kiss on her lips and is reaching for some tea and bread for breakfast. As he does so, he gets surprised gazes from his friends. Theo's jaw nearly dropped as he saw his best friend kissing the girl.

"So she gave you another chance, huh?" Pansy says dryly, chewing her scrambled eggs.

"Pan" Prim whispers smiling as she is just too happy right now. She tries to ignore Pansy's attempts to keep her safe from Malfoy as if it isn't enough to deal with keeping Cho away from him.

"It's okay, darling, it's okay. Yes, Parkinson, she did. And it's my last one so you'll better watch me how I make her the happiest she can be" Draco says and raises his eyebrow. "Since when are you guys befriended, if I may ask? I still remember how you were about to pull her hair out as I licked the Tequila of Pansy's body"

"Oh yeah, that was hot, right Blaise?" Theo smirks and hits Zabini slightly. Nott receives some annoyed glances from him but isn't recognized any further.

Prim and Pansy switch gazes, pretending to know nothing about the short experience they both shared together as both their hands touched each other's warm skin.

"I guess some boys just bring girls together, you know" Pansy mutters and bites in her bread with eagerness. "The ones who break hearts easily. I bet she'll need me sooner or later to help her healing her little heart because you smashed it once again"

"I think otherwise. I bet she'll need you to let out her happiness to someone who cares." Draco smirks and reaches her a green apple. Pansy takes it and raises her eyebrows as she bites into it.

"Has someone a peppermint for me? I think I don't like green apples anymore. I am kinda allergic to them as well" Pansy smirks as she swallows the piece of apple and passes it to Theo who doesn't hesitate to eat a piece of it.

"So we're betting now if Draco is going to hurt her or nah? Can I join?" Theo smiles enthusiastically.

"Shut up Nott" Draco hisses while Prim has to laugh. She likes Theo the most besides Pansy as he never has a plan for what's going on. He's like the Neville Longbottom of the Slytherins. And she loves that comparison.

"Okay, okay. So guys, do you already have your dates for the ball?" Theo asks to change the topic.

"You still want to go with me, right?" Draco leans over to Prim and whispers against her lips as they are about to collide with each other. She nods and her answer is sealed in a passionate kiss.

"Okay, you two little love birds are obvious, I meant the others. I think I am going to ask the Weasley girl out." Theo smirks proudly, causing Blaise to nearly choking on his water.

"What? The blood tr-" Draco says in disbelief but stops suddenly as he remembers who is sitting next to him. Prim has already her eyebrows raised as she knows exactly what he wanted to say. "I mean the Weasley girl? You better be fast before Potter asks her out. I saw him staring at her like you stare at coke"