Cry me a river.

As soon as Snape and Draco left the Great Hall, Snape pushes Draco against the walls of Hogwarts. His arm is leaned against Draco's neck, nearly choking him in all his anger.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" Snape hisses, still dryly. "You're killing the both of us!"

Draco frees himself from Snape's tight grip and fixes his black tie.

"Don't worry, Professor. You won't see me near her again" Draco mutters and walks away at a fast pace.

- recommended song: Can we kiss forever? by Kina, Adriana Proenza -

With squinted ice eyes and lowered eyebrows, Draco is throwing every piece of cloth he can find into his suitcase. He can't wait to leave this rat hole, people call school. It is enough for him. It's enough being hurt, being played on, being the one who loves more. Draco can't understand what she has done to him, why he is so obsessed with her. Is it her magical appearance that attracts him or is it her extraordinary character that does? He has no answers.

His black owl spreads its wings, shaking her body nervously as Draco stomps around his dorm, looking for things to pack.

"What?!" he yells at her, scaring her a little and so her orange eyes widen in fear.

As soon as he noticed that he just screamed at his owl, he runs his fingers through his hair, pulling on them slightly to feel anything besides his heart aching. He lets himself sink onto his bed, throwing some shirt energetically on the ground. His eyes start tearing up and so he buries his face in his hands, trying not to cry. He can't cry because of her. He just can't.

But he does.

His heart broke and a river bleeds through his eyes as a response to it. Tears roll down his face as if the accumulated ocean of brine is trickling through. The proof of his good soul buried deep down inside of him and the way he loves is shining through his tears which are watering the withering flower inside of him.

Draco doesn't hear the knocking on his door as he is wheezing, he doesn't realize how someone enters his dorm.

"Malfoy?" Blaise says comfortingly. Draco winces as he got scared of the sudden deep voice interrupting his crying. Fast, he wipes his tears away and blushes as he doesn't want to be seen this weak.

"It's okay to cry, Draco" Blaise mumbles approaching Draco before sitting down on the floor in front of him. "I heard about what happened at the ball"

"You did, hm? Just like the whole fucking school, making me look like a pathetic idiot for falling for a fucking hoe" Draco mumbles, holding in his tears. "Fucking embarrassing" he adds quietly with his bowed shoulders, trying not to show Zabini that his whole body is shaking in pain as his heart does everything to keep him alive.

The ache he feels with every beat of his heart is destroying him from the inside. He never was in love before and so he swears, he will never be again. If he only knew how much love can hurt, he'd never fall in love in the first place.

The saying "falling in love" could have been the first warning to Draco, but he didn't pay attention to that. It's called falling for a reason. Draco can't think of one time, a fall on his knees didn't hurt him. Every fall a person has to go through, even though it's a matter of seconds, causes pain that lasts a long time.

It is proven that heartache is a disease. It is proven that Draco's heart is broken, not in the way witches and wizards may think it is, but in a medical way. It causes stress inside him. He has to hold his chest as it is nearly impossible to survive the pain he feels as he can feel his heart pumping every drop of blood through his heart.