Throwback: Her destiny.

31st October 1981

It was the night, Death and a dark, powerful magician came through closed doors at the same house in Godric's Hollow. While one went through the walls, the other used a spell to get in. Death knew that this day will bring more than one victim and so Death's lips were licked in desire of tasting new souls.

Screams were heard, lives were taken. A powerful bond between a mother and her son was created which saved one soul while it took two at the same time from the ones who tried to kill the boy.

At first, Death took James Potter's soul.

Then, Death took Lily Potter's soul.

One after another, Death soaked every life out of their bodies, leaving them hollow. Their souls were pure, purer than a lot of others Death has taken in all those years. They tasted like heaven and hell intertwined, making Death doubt if there are angles at all guarding the good.

In the end, Death decides who's going to die and who's willing to survive. But not on said day. On October 31st, a boy named Harry Potter survived Death's touch. Death's long bones which were said to be Death's fingers reached out for the boy as soon as Voldemort's deadly spell hit the toddler. But when Harry didn't die, Death and the Dark Lord took one last breath before they died a painful death of love.

It was love that saved the boy. The love of his mother. It was love that lacked in Voldemort's and Death's heart and so they got killed by the only thing they never experienced. Love.

Their bodies disappeared as soon as love tore them apart. As if they have never been there at all, they disappeared without a trace. Not one single sign indicated Death and Voldemort's presence, except for two dead bodies and a crying child in his bed.

November 1st, 1981 (The next day)

Fiona and Douglas Lancaster were sitting on the pale grass which slightly turned grey as winter came. Tears were streaming down their faces as another year went by. Another year without their beloved daughter. They held their hands with every power they had left as the other hand of the both of them ran along the tombstone.

She came into this world because of love. Her life was taken away by hate.

Forever in our thoughts as long as love keeps our hearts beating.

Those words were written on the huge grey stone which was covered in flowers. Primroses in fact. The Lancasters always smirked as soon as they reached her grave for a second as not even winter let the flowers die. They were blooming through the whole year as seasons changed.

But on this day, the primroses weren't blooming anymore. They were withered, their colors went pale which made the man and the woman cry badly until their crying got interrupted by some noises. Fiona Lancaster looked at her husband who stood up right away and went in the direction of the human-like cries.

As he walks through the cemetery, the screams got louder. When he reached a tiny flowerbed he stopped and stared. Primroses blooming in the brightest colors in the middle of the pale grass. Inside of it, a child. A toddler, not older than a year, lying naked in this flowerbed, crying for help as no other adult is around.

Douglas Lancaster yelled for his wife, showing her the girl. And as the woman spotted her, she started crying. The face, the eyes, the nose. Everything on this girl was telling her that her dead daughter just came back through the power of love.

On this day, Death was reborn in Primrose Lancaster's body. On this day, Death got a soul which was capable of loving. Death had to learn a lot as Death never had any feelings before and so when Death eyed the two adults above her, she felt some strange feeling of love towards them.

With open and loving arms, the Lancasters raised the child as their own lost daughter. But the older Death got, the more they realized, it wasn't their actual child coming back to life. When they realized who they were raising, they swore to tell no one as they wanted to use her as revenge against the most powerful wizard there was at that time.

Albus Dumbledore. They swore to take revenge on him with Death herself as Dumbledore took their daughter's life. The muggles never knew about wizardry but when the old man placed his wand on their daughter's face, their world changed completely. The old man apologized after, saying he had to do it so the prophecy will fulfill 18 years later. He didn't tell the couple what the prophecy was all about and even if he did, there was no way to fix their broken hearts as they were nearly dying over her lifeless daughter's body.

They swore to make Prim the most powerful witch there is, the most powerful version of Death possible. A loving version of Death as love is the only thing that hurts like no other emotion there is.

And so the girl got older, killed tiny mouses just with a stare, letting their tiny button-like eyes go black and lifeless. And so the girl got taught how to love, how to feel empathy as twice as hard as the other person is feeling it. And so the girl became the version of Prim she is today.

So I wanted to make the chapter longer and more detailed but then I deleted the rest because it really got confusing and I think it's already confusing? So if you're still having questions, feel free to ask them here.