.Hot Tub.

- Smut Warning -

"Some witches whispered you're good at fucking as well" she whispers into his ear.

Draco smirks, his dick hardens just by her warm breath on his neck.

"There's only one way to find out," Draco says, his hands wander down her arms to her hands. She follows his slow movements with her blue eyes until they get stuck on the bulge, forming in his pants. She can feel a tickling feeling in her core that she has never felt before.

Daphne eyes the blonde precisely as she has never paid attention to him before her parents told her, he's going to be her husband. She never thought she might marry someone like him. Someone that attractive, that mysterious.

The veins on his hands are showing, same with the ones on his neck. His long and masculine fingers cling to her petite ones, giving her tiny electric shocks. His lips curve into a crooked smile, his white teeth are literally shining when he's flirting with her.

His hair, slightly hanging over his forehead, looks like it is unkempt but it isn't. His black shirt is matching with his pants where the bulge is growing and growing as he eyes her body as well. She can see that his gaze got stuck on her tits which she loves the most about herself. Tender, he lets his fingers run along her chin down her neck to her neckline. She sighs a little as his cold rings hit her skin, giving her shivers everywhere. Even in places she never knew she can have one.

His ice-blue eyes give her frostbites, leaving her speechless as she gets caught in them as he leans forward to give her a kiss on the cheeks. She can smell the seductive scent of green apples and peppermint mixed with beer and cigarettes. Something she hasn't smelled yet, something which makes her addicted to him right away. It is like this guy is a drug for every person coming too close to him. Once you tried him, you don't want to miss him.

"Only if you're giving me a good time" Daphne mumbles, her voice is uncertain but her body is telling her otherwise. He runs his fingers along her neckline until his fingers slide into her bra slowly. He is thinking about kissing her even though he doesn't kiss the girls he's sleeping with.

But with her it's different. She's going to be his future. There's no way he isn't going to try it. And so his lips approach hers slowly. The tension between them is rising and everything silences around them as if there isn't a wilding crowd around them. They are staring deep into each other's eyes for a short time while both of their breath is felt on each other's skin.

"I never disappointed a girl before" Draco whispers, his hands are still circling her breasts underneath her bra. "That's what I can promise"

And with those words, Daphne places her lips on Draco's while he lets his fingertips run over her nipples over and over again. Kissing her feels different, not bad different. Just different. She doesn't taste like cherries and the summer they bring with them, no. She tastes like warm cinnamon rolls on a cold winter day, hot chocolate, gingerbread, and pine trees. She smells as if Christmas is around the corner, giving Draco some feeling of joy.

Kissing her as if they just found their love under the mistletoe in the mid of summer, is giving both of them some strange feeling of familiarity. Their lips are colliding over and over again as Draco pulls her tighter to his body. She can feel his member pushed against her, making her gasp between their kisses.

"Draco" Daphne whispers as soon as he starts kissing her neck. He lets every particle of her skin run over his tongue as he licks her skin slightly and seductively.