Get out.

Draco gives Daphne one sweet last kiss before he takes her hand to help her out of the hot tub. He takes a look around, it seems like the others didn't care about the two of them fucking in there and so he smiles.

"Should I get us some drinks so we can talk a little? Get to know each other?" Draco asks her with such a lovely voice. She shines and nods.

"I'd love that" she smirks while putting a towel around her. Draco leads her to one of the bales of straw around the fireplace which once was a tree, lightened up by a dragon.

"Stay right where you are and I am right back, okay?" Draco says and places a gentle kiss on her cheek. Again, she nods. "Maybe you can talk to Theo over there in the meantime. He's my best friend but be careful, he's insatiable and has a weakness for beautiful girls" he smiles and points to Theo sitting on the other side of the fire, looking at his hands in fascination. "I promise, he's not weird, he's just high.." Draco adds before he heads to his house to get some drinks.

On his way to the kitchen, he has to stop every now and then to greet new guests, to talk to some old friends, to insult Potter and Weasley who are talking nonstop to each other, giving themselves the slimiest compliments ever.

"Go and get married" Draco mumbles annoyed as he makes a face full of hate. The boy never understood what it is about Potter as he isn't that special as everybody thinks he is. In the end, Potter is just a boy like Draco himself. Misunderstood and seen differently than they actually are.

Draco gets two new cups and pours some whiskey into them. He knows he promised his father to drink beer only but he bets, Lucius would be happy to know that his son is getting along with Daphne Greengrass.

His heart stops as he recognizes a burst of familiar laughter blasting out through the loud music. He stops and stares out of the window as he is too afraid to turn around. He just knows she's there. Why is she here? He didn't invite her for a reason. He doesn't want to see her.

A sudden wave of pain enters his body again and slowly, Draco has to hold his chest to dim the pain. For one hour when he was with Daphne, he forgot how pain feels like. And he didn't miss it once. As soon as his heart starts beating again, it is nearly racing. Throbbing so fast and hard, his sight goes black. Tiny stars enter the blackness as he has to cling himself to the kitchen counter.

"Draco?" her voice says. He can feel the insecurity and fear in her voice of getting rejected.

Draco squints his eyes, trying to find out if he's just dreaming. Please, Merlin, let this not be true, Draco thinks before he takes a deep breath. Slowly, just perfectly slow so his heart can take it, he turns around. And there she is.

Her white hair in a bun like she never wore it that way before. Her dress isn't white as it is used to. It's shining in a bright and welcoming golden shimmer, blinding his eyes as he dares to take a look at her. Her smile is telling him, she missed him. "I love you" is coming to his mind as his inner eye reads her letter again, which he never replied to.

Suddenly, every part of his body which longed for Daphne before goes back to loving and appreciating Prim's appearance. His thoughts are racing, trying to find the right words as he hasn't spoken to her in months. Draco didn't expect her to be at his house. At his Manor where he eats, sleeps, loves, and suffers in silence without her.

"Prim," he says dryly. He has to clinch his fists as he feels his voice shaking. He can't show her how much he loves and misses her. He can't show how weak he is for her.

"Can we- " she starts insecurely ".. talk?"

"What are you doing here, Prim?" Draco says as he can feel some sort of anger coming up in him.

"My friends brought me, I'm sorry, Draco. I know I'm not invited" Prim whispers, not looking into his eyes once as her eyes wander around the room in fear. She can feel her heart pounding as well. It nearly feels like it is about to explode inside of her, leaving her with broken pieces behind. "I just wanted to see you"

"Well," Draco says after a short feeling of pain inside him "but I didn't want to see you today"

"I know, Draco," she whispers. His words are just as sharp as the knife which cut the lemons for the Tequila. Her eyes stop wandering around the room as she pierces the second cup in Draco's hand.

"Oh," she mumbles, trying to stop the tears from brewing in her eyes. "I see, someone awaits you"

"Yes in fact there is someone waiting for me" Draco whispers. As much as he tries to ignore it but he'd love to share his drinks with her right now. Just talking about some memories they both share, just the two of them as they once were. Just Prim and Draco, before everything got toxic. Or was it toxic from the very beginning for the both of them? It's something Draco has no answer for.

"Okay then.." she mumbles and steps aside "I won't be wasting your time any longer"

Draco sighs, trying to resist the urge of kissing her, of hugging her, of just talking to her for one more minute. He takes one more glimpse at her sad face before heading to the door.

"Draco?" Prim interrupts his actions one last time. He turns around and eyes her curiously "Is this the end? The end of everything between us?"

Draco swallows, hiding his emotions as efficiently as possible.

"Do you really think it was something worth starting in the first place?" He mumbles and goes through that door. The door Blaise didn't advise him to go through, no. A different one, choosing the simple things in life instead of working things out with the love of his life.

A single tear is rolling down Prim's face before she wipes it away. She takes a look around, her friends are gone who made her laugh earlier before seeing the boy her heart longs for. She sighs and joins Neville who is about to get himself another drink after finally being himself again.

-

"Draco" a dry and familiar voice is heard from someone standing behind Draco.

"Father, what are you doing here?" Draco mumbles as he turns around. "I thought you and mother would be out today as you promised."

"It's already 5 AM. Where do you think we will go if we want to sleep?" Lucius snaps back, thinking how impolite his son is behaving towards him "Are you drinking Whiskey, Draco?"

Draco sighs and rolls his eyes "Yes, father. But only because it's for me and Daphne" he mumbles, hoping to get some kind words from his father but instead Lucius doesn't continue the conversation about it.

"Who's that girl you talked to in there?" Lucius asks dryly but curiously.

"Just Primrose, a Hufflepuff from school" Draco argues "No one special, to be honest"

"Oh, I think otherwise, son" Lucius mumbles. Draco is confused as he sees his father's face going really straight and serious. "What's her last name, Draco?"

"Lancaster, father" Draco answers obeying. He eyes his father's reaction precisely.

"She has to leave, Draco" Lucius mutters, making a face of fear and disgust at the same time "Now."

"What? Why?"

"Now, son" Lucuis commands. Draco is tired of everybody telling him nothing about her. He just knows there's something going on with her but why the hell is no one telling him what it's all about? He deserves to know. He's not that weak like everybody thinks he is.

"And what should I say to her?" Draco asks in disbelief as he never threw someone out of a party.

"I don't care, Draco. Just do it or I'll do it myself." Lucius mutters before leaving "And turn down the volume a little, your mother isn't sleeping well lately. She has a lot of things going on in her head"

Draco sighs loudly. He turns around again, taking a glimpse at Prim. She is sitting on one of the couches on the porch next to Longbottom. Unwillingly, he approaches her. He didn't want her at his house but he doesn't want her to leave either.

But Draco does everything his father tells him to do.