Epilogue.

-

When Death is reborn surrounded by primroses, smelling like summer when winter arrives, the prophecy will come true 19 years from now. When Death is raised by suffering parents, her power will be infinite as love will spread among us.

When summer and winter come as close as it is possible for them to be as they never met each other before, Death will take over.

When the summer night arrives and the chirping of the cicadas is the only thing heard under the ceiling of stars, the one who loves the most will face their fate.

Seasons change as love does as well.

So, when summer and winter meet for the first and last time ever, the world won't be the same as immortality won't longer exist in life, no matter how strong the magic that holds onto it.

-

When the Prophecy once was spoken and certain people got to hear it, their destiny was spoken. While Dumbledore did everything in his might to let the prophecy come to life to destroy immortality and the dark wizards it brought with it, Voldemort was trying to escape the only thing he fears in life. Death.

What they haven't considered when they weren't listening closely to the words the prophecy has spoken is that the feelings of Death were minor to them. They didn't care about the girl's feelings and how they will affect her surroundings. They didn't think Death would fall in love with a boy that would give his life for hers, only if he could.

While one tried everything to let the prophecy come true, the other tried everything to prevent it from happening.

And so, not just Death's life was ruined. Every immortal soul had to go as well.

But what everybody forgot while following their own interests, their own duties is that one boy's life got destroyed as well.

Draco's life won't ever be the same as soon as he saw his girl fading from this world.

And so, Draco never loved a girl again as there is no one still alive that loves Death more than he does.

- The end -

In the mesmerizing black of the night, souls twirl silver blue. Their shimmer is slowly fading as they go higher, reaching out for the stars. The tears in Draco's soul become tears in his eyes. Tears from the skin on his heart falling to the ground, creating tiny puddles of sadness and grief.

In those tears, his soul is shown. How good it is, how it loves, how it loses.

Someone loving as much as Draco can is rare. But there can never be someone loving more than Death can.