Semester Ending.

- Please don't make this chapter a place for political and social discussions. It contains topics that are needed to be said and I know it can cause some discussions but this is not the place for it. This story is a fanfiction and a place full of love and appreciation. Thank you! -

"And you're sure you want to wear this dress?" Hannah Abbott asks in disbelief, eyeing the red cloth critically.

Prim sits in front of her mirror, trying to put makeup on. She turns around and grins. "Sure."

"Isn't it a little too... you know... revealing?"

"That's what it's about, Hannah," Prim whispers as she opens her mouth to put lipstick on. "I'm a woman, I can show what I have to offer without getting judged for it. If others don't like how I dress, it's not my problem. If others think it's too revealing, it's not my problem. Would you say the same to Neville when he decides to show a little more of himself than usual?"

"Hm... probably not," Hannah murmurs.

"You see? It's a woman's right to be herself, Hannah. If someone sexualizes me because of it, it's not my problem. It's the way I handle the sexualizing. Clothes don't make you an object. Nothing and no one makes us an object. We don't need to make women stronger, Hannah. We already are. We need the world to see it that way first. It's the way I proudly dress the way I feel comfortable, and that's what I have to look after in the first place." Prim smiles when she sees Hannah's eyes sparkling. "You should try it as well. Don't dress like the others want you to, dress how you feel. You can look for something to wear in my closet if you'd like! If others get intimidated by your strength, then it's a weakness of themselves."

Hannah doesn't need to hear this twice and starts going through Prim's clothes. She's willing to dress like she feels today. Confident being a woman, happy being in her body, and ignoring the opinions of others. She is practically shining as she runs her fingers over a red dress. It isn't as revealing as Prim's, but still beautiful. She holds it in front of her body and turns around to Prim.

"Oh, Hannah that's it! This literally screams Hannah fucking Abbott. I love it, you're beautiful!" Prim smiles and means it. With a happy giggle, Hannah gets rid of her clothes and gets in her dress. She actually looks beautiful the way she does. Even without the dress, she's a natural beauty. She could go naked and still be a pretty young woman. And that's what it is all about. Inner beauty. Letting the outside shine through everything you are on the inside.

She doesn't have to be pretty the way people want her to be pretty. She already is. Pretty. She doesn't owe pretty to anyone. No one can tell her otherwise, because she is. If she says she's beautiful, she is. If she says she is strong and powerful, she is. No one can tell her otherwise as long as she sees herself that way.

Prim eyes herself in the mirror. She thinks about being a woman, a strong woman. She doesn't need any man, she doesn't need Draco. She has herself and in the end, that's what matters. Herself.

When her inner flower blooms, she has natural confidence within.

What if the legends are all wrong and Merlin is actually a woman? What if witches and wizards have been revering a woman all this while instead of a man?

And so Prim decides... God is a woman.

A warning: The next chapter will include smut. The chapter after the next one? As well. The chapter after that one? Smut.

We'll let our girl decide who she wants to fuck with without someone judging her. She wants it, she gets it. Sorry, I am listening to Ariana Grande way too much lately..

So here's the plan. For all you naughty readers: Have fun reading three chapters full of various smut, enjoy. For the one's not being interested in reading that much smut, we will see each other in 4 chapters! I love you <3

Also, please be patient with me as smut takes the longest to write! So it may be possible that I won't publish a chapter every day. I'll have to see how it works out!