14 - I Admit It

"Hello dear, here to do more research?" Jocasta Nu asked, greeting me with a kind face as she saw me holed up in front of the computer once more.

"Good afternoon, Madame Jocasta. And yes, I am." I smiled. Jocasta Nu was one of the few people who'd ever see me smile brightly, smiling wasn't my forte, and pretty much no one made me "happy" happy. 

Sad life, I know. 

I felt like something was missing from it sometimes, maybe it's just the wretched war messing with my head, or maybe something else.

"I know you have a bad habit of fasting whenever you're working, so I made you a bowl of rice pudding to eat." She said, putting a steaming bowl of hot rice pudding in front of me.

" She said, putting a steaming bowl of hot rice pudding in front of me

"Oh, Madame Jocasta, I'm grateful, I really am, but-"

"I'm not hearing any of your excuses, Miss (y/l/n) . At the level of not-eating you're doing, your sugar levels are going to go dangerously low, which will create a whole new host of health problems." She chastised. This woman is like a grandmother to me.

"But Jedi don't get sick" I whined.

"They do if they don't take care of themselves. I swear to the Force, you younger generations think you can do whatever you want, and Bacta and the Force will take care of the rest. Please, (y/n) . Eat it while it's hot, rice pudding isn't any good cold."

I looked down at the, (I'm not even going to try), delicious-looking bowl of food in front of me, and I caved in.

"Alright, I'll eat." I said reluctantly, my mouth full.

"Wonderful. I'll see you later, dear." She said, before floating away to some other part of the Archives.

"No shitttt, this is good." I said to myself, gobbling up my bowl of rice pudding as I read the entire life history of Anakin Skywalker. This was incredibly petty of me, but whatever. Any leverage I had against him, the better it was.

Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker is a legendary human male Jedi Knight of the Galactic Republic and the prophesied Chosen One of the Jedi Order, destined to bring balance to the Force. Also known as "Ani", Skywalker has earned the moniker "Hero With No Fear" from his accomplishments in the Clone Wars.

Yeah, legendary my foot. Destined to bring balance to the Force? A loth cat is more likely to. "Ani". What a cute name for a devil.

A vergence in the Force, Skywalker is thought to have been born on the desert planet of Tatooine in the Outer Rim Territories. His birth date is 5th January, 41 BBY. He is the son of Shmi Skywalker, who seemingly conceived a child without a father. 

His blood contains twenty-seven thousand five hundred midi-chlorians, surpassing that of Grand Master Yoda and all other Jedi in the galaxy. Qui-Gon Jinn, the late Jedi Master who discovered Skywalker during the Invasion of Naboo in 32 BBY, theorized that Skywalker was conceived by the midi-chlorians.